Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Chilwell & Maguire in England squad.

8 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Amazing that he got both of those honours....lol

Merely making the point that outside Stetling, Kane and Sancho he was the highest rated. I was being specific regarding who the top three are.

10 hours ago, brucey said:

Maybe not as good as they were in 15/16, but definitely better than they are in 18/19.

If only we could flash freeze players between games and stop them aging, eh

8 hours ago, MPH said:

not an accurate  assessment.

Huth was a chelsea reserve at the same age Maguire was playing regular prem football and i don’t think Fuchs was even  a regular in. the austrian league same age Chillwell started playing regular prem for us

Just pub talk and not a dig at either ...  but simply, at their best who was best ...   or to put it another way ..   in our title winning season which pair would you rather have ...   after several pints and a good discussion the group consensus was pretty unanimous.   Huth was a colossus and Fuchs brought an awful lot to the party ..  shots, throws etc ...   but at the end of the day, first and foremost ..  not much got by them.  Top defenders.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Merely making the point that outside Stetling, Kane and Sancho he was the highest rated. I was being specific regarding who the top three are.

Actually, you weren't, to name them would have been specific....just saying like ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

i mean, you can have Henderson and dier if you really want

What's actually just dawned on me is.... the two CM's that Scotland played against Kazakhstan have been linked to Leicester (McGinn and Mcgregor)

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

What's actually just dawned on me is.... the two CM's that Scotland played against Kazakhstan have been linked to Leicester (McGinn and Mcgregor)

whether it’s relevant I have no idea but it’s a concern .... McGinn has done well at villa but so did James at that level ........

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Don't understand why Chilwell has been left out for Danny Rose. Very odd.

Maybe protecting him from what is traditionally a very hostile crowd although it’ll probably mean Rose getting racially abused :o