Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

7 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

And meanwhile, maguire looks happy as Larry in the pre season photos he ain’t going anywhere

I'd be pretty happy imagining the small island I could buy with my weekly wages from City / United while on holiday in France.

39 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Surely United must see the later they leave this deal the more it'll cost them?

They can't expect us to settle for £75mill when we've wanted £85mill plus since the beginning of the window. 

But they are Man Utd, they don't have to over pay for anyone ?

Edited by joachim1965

Just now, joachim1965 said:

But they are Man Utd, they don't gave to over pay for anyone ?

Even AWB....

Edited by Dahnsouff

44 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Surely United must see the later they leave this deal the more it'll cost them?

They can't expect us to settle for £75mill when we've wanted £85mill plus since the beginning of the window. 

And turned down £75 mill last season :doh:

9 hours ago, Beechey said:

What's the worst case in reality? We gain £85m and lose Maguire? I like Harry, and would be sad to see him go, but £85m is more than we got for the being in the Champions League. An amazing fee.

It would however be a statement of intent if we keep him, if he has a good season and euros his price is unlikely to drop. 

Man Utd are so weird.

1. Are they a bigger (much) than us? Yes, of course, lets not be deluded.(But see point 5)
  2. Can they still grab any player they want? No. Times have changed, thanks to TV cash and they are in a very unstable rebuild process.
  3. Will they get top 4? Unsure, currently seems unlikely
  4. Will they get top 6? Probably, but ALOT depends on Ole and who else they bring in, PLUS if ourselves, Everton, West Ham and Wolves recruit/perform well.
  5. Are they much more than a brand? No, not really.

Goes one of two ways with Man Utd, either they scrape 4-6 or they go to sh*t and finish 7 - 12 :fc:

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Man Utd are so weird.

1. Are they a bigger (much) than us? Yes, of course, lets not be deluded.(But see point 5)
  2. Can they still grab any player they want? No. Times have changed, thanks to TV cash and they are in a very unstable rebuild process.
  3. Will they get top 4? Unsure, currently seems unlikely
  4. Will they get top 6? Probably, but ALOT depends on Ole and who else they bring in, PLUS if ourselves, Everton, West Ham and Wolves recruit/perform well.
  5. Are they much more than a brand? No, not really.

Goes one of two ways with Man Utd, either they scrape 4-6 or they go to sh*t and finish 7 - 12 :fc:

Please let it be 7 - 12.

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Man Utd to win the league. West Ham second, then Everton, us 4th. Right, I’m on a roll, off to do the lottery. 

Roll out the barrel maybe...

16 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's beyond me how they ended up in this situation. There's no obvious short fix way out of it either.

They killed themselves by appointing OGS permanently. In their current state, the dressing room must be more radioactive than Chernobyl atm and there is absolutely no hint of a long-term project. I think that most of the players eventually interested, and I mean the very good ones, are waiting to see how the next season pans out. 

Ti's going to be a very long summer for them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

They killed themselves by appointing OGS permanently. In their current state, the dressing room must be more radioactive than Chernobyl atm and there is absolutely no hint of a long-term project. I think that most of the players eventually interested, and I mean the very good ones, are waiting to see how the next season pans out. 

Ti's going to be a very long summer for them.

Great TV show mind :thumbup:

2 hours ago, joachim1965 said:

I hope everyone rinses these arrogant twats. Horrid horrid football club.

Agree- make them pay for our past Portuguese hosing downs.