Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

15 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Isn't the story that he's previously privately told the board he wants a move to a specific one of the Manchester clubs (presumably Utd) and they won't stand in the way if that team meets our price but they'll require a transfer request from Mags if he decides he wants to join another club that comes in for him?  If that's accurate then it would be an odd move after all this back and forth between the clubs should Man Utd finally ante up.  But you're right it would be glorious.

He wants to go to Man City apparently not United.

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Utd apparently dropping their interest and moving onto other targets (Milenkovic) as they won’t meet and we won’t lower our £90m asking price

They probably think they're calling our bluff to panic us into dropping our asking price.  We're "little old Leicester" after all! :P

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Utd apparently dropping their interest and moving onto other targets (Milenkovic) as they won’t meet and we won’t lower our £90m asking price

The Daily Express makes the Leicester Mockery seem like the Telegraph.  Where do they get their info from?  Donald Trump?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

yet next week or weekend will be tweets about a new bid.

I really would prefer to keep Maguire at the club. But if he does decide that Man utd. Is a preferred destination then I really think we have ample playing staff already...I wouldn't be opposed to bringing someone else in but if we didn't I wouldn't be overly concerned. 

Evans, Soyuncu (who I feel is ready to step up) Morgan, Benkovic (who looked excellent, albeit in a dogshit league last season) and one or two from the U. 23s to provide more cover/competition. 

• Like 1

I have an idea for United. If they write a nice letter to their neighbours Man.City expressing their frustration at being unable to attract top drawer players they could ask nicely if they could merge clubs as that remains their only way to return to being contenders for the title.

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

If it's the Jimmy Mccan one then his timeline suggests hes pretty clued up. 

It's a fake account without a shadow of a doubt, he tends to only repost credible sources though, so someone somewhere has said something. 

If its true that a bid has been accepted, then it must just be 40-45m. Red Cafe has decided that all he is worth lol

Its like they have already forgot they bought AWB for a totally obscene price :appl: