Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

As amusing as watching the cycle of excitement, disappointment, disrespect is from Utd supporters is, we all just need to sit tight and wait for actual news, of which there is hopefully none.

The Sun has added Steve Bruce to Vidic and Ferdinand as one of Maguire's idols who he wishes to emulate at Man Utd. Seeing as he'd probably be about 3 when Bruce retired it almost sounds like it's poorly researched click bait BS!!

• Haha 1

It's funny the situation with Lukaku and Inter is almost identical to Maguire moving to United, yet we're being painted as the bad guys for doing the exact same thing.

BREAKING NEWS

Inter Milan hope to offer Romelu Lukaku £41m over five years, including bonuses, if they can convince Manchester United to sell the Belgian striker.

Inter’s latest proposal for Lukaku would guarantee United £63m including add ons but structured over two or three years.

It’s believed that is still short of United’s expectations with the club wanting more than the £79m they paid Everton in 2017. 

Sky in Italy say the Série A club is reluctant to match that asking price and would prefer to find some middle ground.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Why isn’t he just as interested in joining Newcastle then as Bruce is now their manager? This saga just gets more and more ridiculous by the day lol 

It's just so implausible to think that when the journo/agent was making this up that they'd think that even if pre school Harry Maguire could comprehend football and was watching Man Utd games over Teletubbies that the person he'd be most enraptured by would be Steve Bruce ?

"Right, this market value shit is pissing me off so here's my analogy:

3yrs ago I bought a dog for £180 and now have the most awesome, loyal, loving, 5yr old Border Collie. The dog's market value is round about the £200 mark but I wouldn't consider selling him so if anyone asks, and some have, my stock answer is £1m.

It is completely my right to do this and is therefore up to the buyer to reach an acceptable compromise."

This is the best thing I've seen on RedCafe, turning to dog analogies to explain business to most of those on that forum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

3yrs ago I bought a dog for £180 and now have the most awesome, loyal, loving, 5yr old Border Collie. The dog's market value is round about the £200 mark but I wouldn't consider selling him so if anyone asks, and some have, my stock answer is £1m.

It is completely my right to do this and is therefore up to the buyer to reach an acceptable compromise."

This is the best thing I've seen on RedCafe, turning to dog analogies to explain business to most of those on that forum 

I get what you're saying but you're barking up the wrong tree! 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

United ITK? He's ****ing ten. The state of the Internet man jesus. 

As funny as it is, the problem is that Leicester fans start reading and believing it and before we know it Harry, who has conducted himself like a pro, will be the subject of abuse from Leicester fans saying "oh just get rid!" and giving him abuse when he's done literally **** all. 

Because there is always plastics or a % of shallow fans,on any forum...

Social-media nature of the beast ..

30 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Image result for dog nonce gif

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

It just makes me think of Wan Bissaka, imagine paying £50,000 for a Fiat Punto and knocking on your rich neighbours, who have full knowledge of your over spenditure, door asking how much you have to pay for their Porsche, obviously they’re going to ask for millions just because they know you’re a ****ing idiot who overspends, plus they like their car. 

No matter how many analogies we make tho don’t think United or their fans will ever understand 

...the height of entitlement......!!!

Shame on us.......... attempting to apply the same rules to United.

33 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I know it’s just an analogy, but - what kind of person would ever consider selling their  loving pet? Monstrous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Mate, Harry may very well join you but take our word for it when we advise you to stop following Sean from Enderby. 

He's an in joke on here, it's not a genuine "ITK". Makes indykalia look credible. 

I don't follow him, I see him on Twitter all the time. 

35 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Double standards, because he plays for Man U they’re allowed to demand an obscene amount for their player who’s contracted to them, but because we’re little Leicester we can’t do the same. 

I doubt the relevant business contacts are not so naive and immature has their fans..They know how it works.

Many fans all around also just troll/fish 

and take it too personal when clubs from either/both sides hold out...

They also enjoy their own  lies and claims,but the opposition should never stoop so low...

1 minute ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I don't follow him, I see him on Twitter all the time. 

Take our word for it, he's just making stuff up for attention. 

Like I said, that's not to say you won't sign him but Sean is just guessing shit. 

I was listening to Talkshite earlier. Jim White was saying, " I can't understand Leicester they seem a reasonable club, why don't they just let Maguire leave".

There's only a couple of presenters that are any good. The rest are awful.