Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

I've thought about how useful the 80-90 million would be to our club. 

Now I'm totally bored of the whole thing and want the club to tell Utd or Citeh to do one. 

Keep him, he's top class, and we could have a fantastic season if we can keep this group together. 

Sky want this transfer more than Man United AND Maguire, it seems. Not surprised the stories about supposed unhappiness are coming out, Sky want this more than anything over the summer.

Getting fed up with it all now. Pay the money if you want him and then we can all get on with our lives.

The thing I want now, more than anything (presuming he leaves), is that Utd finally have a bid accepted, only for Man City to rock up and say "Yeah fine, we'll match that" and then Harry signs for City instead.  I know that Harry's heros Ferdinand and Vidic lol didn't play for City but I can't imagine a player on the planet who, if offered either of the Manchester clubs, would choose Utd at the moment.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nnfox said:

The thing I want now, more than anything (presuming he leaves), is that Utd finally have a bid accepted, only for Man City to rock up and say "Yeah fine, we'll match that" and then Harry signs for City instead.  I know that Harry's heros Ferdinand and Vidic lol didn't play for City but I can't imagine a player on the planet who, if offered either of the Manchester clubs, would choose Utd at the moment.

Which is probably why utd aren’t meeting the evaluation, they know Man City will match them 

I don't want to see him go, but if he goes because Man City gazump United at the last minute and Harry chooses them over United...I think I'm okay with that.

Partly because selling to United feels like strengthening a rival when we're intending to overtake them.

A rival.

How time's have changed, eh?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I don't want to see him go, but if he goes because Man City gazump United at the last minute and Harry chooses them over United...I think I'm okay with that.

Partly because selling to United feels like strengthening a rival when we're intending to overtake them.

A rival.

How time's have changed, eh?

I said this on RedCafe and they didn’t take it well. Reality can be painful. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Gubbins said:

The Sun has added Steve Bruce to Vidic and Ferdinand as one of Maguire's idols who he wishes to emulate at Man Utd. Seeing as he'd probably be about 3 when Bruce retired it almost sounds like it's poorly researched click bait BS!!

I’ll add Brian ‘Scary’ Carey, he can stay at Leicester and not only emulate but maybe (if he works hard) even surpass this ex united legend.