Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Harry Maguire has been left frustrated by Leicester City’s stance as he is keen on a move to Manchester United this summer, according to Sky Sports News

Players are always able to buy themselves out of contract. Arry could add his own money to the transfer total offered and then get a share of any onward sale fee. He maybe isn't backing himself to become a £100mn+ player on RM shopping list.

36 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

If Harry really wanted to go he won't give a shit about a loyalty bonus. This is 100% his agent spreading rubbish like this to put pressure on the club but also attempt to turn fans against him. I think eventually Maguire will formally express desire to pursue options but only when he knows that is likely to happen. There is no way he risks handing in a transfer request and then not being sold.

I don’t think it’s the loyalty bonus as a single entity. If his desire to leave is considered excessive, he will be no longer be perceived as a England fan favourite. He gets a lot of goodwill as a seemingly normal bloke playing for his national team. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

49 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Mate, Harry may very well join you but take our word for it when we advise you to stop following Sean from Enderby. 

He's an in joke on here, it's not a genuine "ITK". Makes indykalia look credible. 

• Like 3

...Harry going now would be the best thing for the club as we can then move on!!!!.

At the present we are not sure if Benkovic or Soyuncu are the replacement option or will Rodgers go into the market to obtain a target. If Harry had agreed with Khun Vichai, to stay on one more year, and could leave this summer, providing our price was met, then, we need to say thank you and goodbye.

If that was the premise then Maguire is behaving in a very respectful and dignified manner and I would suspect will not voice any dissatisfaction should the deal not come off.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

True, but I don't get the impression that Maguire is stringing Man Utd along in the hope of getting a better deal from us. I think he  genuinely wants to join them. The story about him wanting to emulate his heroes was likely cooked up by Man Utd and Maguire's agent in an attempt to force us to lower the price. We shouldn't allow that to happen. If Man Utd are as desperate to sign him as they seem, they'll pony up.

i don't think he is that bothered if its them or man city. he either wants the kudos of being part of the regeneration of that club or to win stuff - and both with a honking great contract  (yanited larger).  the point is that if neither will meet our valuation, i would be banging on rudkins door saying that 90m for a 26 y o isn't compatible with 70/80k per week

9 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You are clutching on some straws if you think Sean is some hive of information. He said Robben was joining us 

Don't forget Clinton N'jie or whatever his name is. I've come to the conclusion people don't actually want to see the lies, they seem to get whitewashed over very quickly. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You are clutching on some straws if you think Sean is some hive of information. He said Robben was joining us 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mate, Harry may very well join you but take our word for it when we advise you to stop following Sean from Enderby. 

He's an in joke on here, it's not a genuine "ITK". Makes indykalia look credible. 

He did say we were signing Clinton N’Jie tho :fc:

18 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Harry may very well join you but take our word for it when we advise you to stop following Sean from Enderby. 

Yet people still retweet these morons ... as if they get stories from constant dialogue with players, managers, agents, DoFs etc lol

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yes. HM and his agent will have got a belting deal last summer. Take the money now and worry about next season, um, next season.

I think a transfer request would be very much a last resort, especially if MUFC don't match our valuation.

Maybe we take 80 instead of 90 if HM puts in the request.

I don't think many sensible fans would object to that.

Yep, this.

Cant help but feel that his new contract last season was totally for OUR  benefit... yes he got  a couple million extra out of it but he was probably always going to go this off-season....at least now we can get probably double the money of what we could have got last off-season.

39 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

29 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Don't forget Clinton N'jie or whatever his name is. I've come to the conclusion people don't actually want to see the lies, they seem to get whitewashed over very quickly. 

HaShTaG NeVa WrOnG 

WaLloP jUicE

8 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Looks really ‘frustrated’ in training ? someone should tell sky he’s still in Leicester gear!

877B9D60-A1DE-45FD-96B2-E30D32F71D10.jpeg

how many slab heads are in this photo Daniel?

• Haha 2