Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Just now, AKCJ said:

No because then he'd lose his loyalty bonuses.

Which would in turn bring the price down ? So IF he does want to force the issue ? Transfer request required? 

No no news really .. this has been on sky website/news all summer? 

If if Harry was going too put in a request, I can see Man City back in for him ? lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

I usually don't give a shit what sky publish as we all know they are working to their own agendas, however, is it just me that finds this completely disrespectful to have mocked him up in a utd shirt, they're supposed to have some element of professional integrity surely?? 

Professional integrity?!?! Have you seen the new Transfer Talk panel? It is an absolute joke. CBBC meets Love Island meets Questionable Time. Car crash TV.

So a day after Rodgers has come out and said Maguire has been a model and committed profressional during a difficult and loves the club, Sky sources are reporting he’s frustrated at the club. Stirring the pot again! 

Edited by LCCFox96

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

Noooooo, that's what they want!

I say we push the price up by £10m

Exactly. I wasn't opposed to selling initially if the price was right, but the more they try and ramp this up the more I think we just need to take a stance as if we give in now they are going to do exactly the same next time round with the likes of Maddison, Tielemans and Ricardo... 

• Like 2

Have to laugh at Dorsett for suggesting United have other CB options if the price is too high. Firstly we all know that is BS as they're doing everything they possibly can bar meeting our valuation to sign HM. Secondly, if they have other options and can't afford HM then why aren't they pursuing them?!? Thirdly, why do we care if they have other options, are we supposed to be worried that they'll walk away from signing a player we don't want to sell?!? Finally, I'm getting fed up with United using the media to try and manipulate the situation. They know the price and know that we won't stand in the player's way if that price is met so United just need to either cough up or clear off. 

Edited by ian_marshall
  • Like 1

Those quotes from Maguire about emulating his heroes Vidic and Ferdinand have all the hallmarks of somebody who has been told by his potential new club to put pressure on his existing club to lower the price by telling a sob story about his desperation to leave. Disappointing from slabhead.

Edited by ClaphamFox

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

Those quotes from Maguire about emulating his heroes Vidic and Ferdinand have all the hallmarks of somebody who has been told by his potential new club to put pressure on his existing club to lower the price by publicly expressing his desperation to leave. Disappointing from slabhead.

There is no “quotes” lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just wish United would get their act together, we're painted to be the ones standing in the way (seemingly through the media and moronic United fans, sorry not you @Thecarrickfan

United have a price, pay it!

If Maguire wants to go, he knows what he has to do... hand in that transfer request

Until one of these things happen then Sky and United should just Shut Up and stop trying to disrupt our preparations for pre-season, player and both clubs are in a state of limbo and frankly it's down to that shit show United for not being able to manage a football club correctly.

They article has really triggered me!!! :mad:

3 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Have to laugh at Dorsett for suggesting United have other CB options if the price is too high. Firstly we all know that is BS as they're doing everything they possibly can bar meeting our valuation to sign HM. Secondly, if they have other options and can't afford HM then why aren't they pursuing them?!? Thirdly, why do we care if they have other options, are we supposed to be worried that they'll walk away from signing a player we don't want to sell?!? Finally, I'm getting fed up with United using the media to try and manipulate the situation. They know the price and know that we won't stand in the player's way if that price is met so United just need to either cough up or clear off. 

I don't think Utd are actively using the media to manipulate the situation, they are just letting them get on with what they naturally do. It just seems to have turned into a clickbait industry

We should all know by now that any report beginning with 'sky sources report' or 'sky sports understands' that does not include a direct quote from the interested party/parties is complete guesswork or fabrication geared to fuel a particular agenda.

Shameless.

• Like 3