Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

40 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Know your place Little Leicester.B8599370-9D12-4636-9AF3-AAF6F0313D65.thumb.jpeg.bec2542f624d797e89b3af2133c345d7.jpeg

My favourite part is when he says we can afford to take a gamble on a youngster. Why can’t they take a gamble, like we did with Harry. 

• Like 1

Another reason why I really don't want us to sell him to United is because they could easily buy a centre back from abroad who is as good as/better than Harry and would probably be cheaper but I genuinely believe they are hell bent on getting Maguire to try and disrupt us. Big 6 clubs do it all the time to try and stop smaller clubs from breaking the big 6. If United dont make 2 or 3 more top signings we could easily finish above them next season and I honestly think they feel threatened by teams like us so are trying everything to turn Harrys head and disrupt our squad. I really hope Brendan and Top stick to what they have said about their being a cut off for when they would not accept any bids if they didnt feel they could have enough time to get a replacement. I still think theres a big chance he'll leave but it would be a huge statement from us if we manage to retain him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Another reason why I really don't want us to sell him to United is because they could easily buy a centre back from abroad who is as good as/better than Harry and would probably be cheaper but I genuinely believe they are hell bent on getting Maguire to try and disrupt us. Big 6 clubs do it all the time to try and stop smaller clubs from breaking the big 6. If United dont make 2 or 3 more top signings we could easily finish above them next season and I honestly think they feel threatened by teams like us so are trying everything to turn Harrys head and disrupt our squad. I really hope Brendan and Top stick to what they have said about their being a cut off for when they would not accept any bids if they didnt feel they could have enough time to get a replacement. I still think theres a big chance he'll leave but it would be a huge statement from us if we manage to retain him. 

If the big 6 want to weaken us then they'll have to do more than take Harry. You can easily include Ricardo, Chilwell, Ndidi, Maddison, Vardy. On my casio calculator this adds up to over £300M 

Harry will go - this is just a game of chicken. As someone said earlier in the thread Jim White will be all over it on transfer deadline day and "now lets go to Carrington where we have some major news. The toilet light is on and we believe Harry Mcquire is having a piss"

• Haha 1

Lol at united fans you poverty t w a t s. Oh how you have fallen into deep smelly shite. 

What part of "we dont need to sell him" do you not understand? He is locked in long term, english international and has a slab for a head.  If you want to take one of our best defenders you can have him  but the price is the price. If you don't like it, fuk off and buy Dunk as he appears  to be more in line with your budget.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Agree with all of this. But the bit in bold is yet another thing in our favour IMO. They have a HUGE squad overhaul job in hand. Problem players to move out. Huge holes to fill. Major quality to bring in. And all they’ve done so far is bring in a right back who’s only had one good season in the Premier League for £50m, and a winger who’s had half a good season in the Championship. They need to get rid of Pogba and Lukaku, who are toxic and want out, replace them, and still buy a centre back.

17 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.acaec5fe526b14d183a0fffd67c095fc.png

image.png.32e9687a6e14bea49dd3b2b764bb7056.png

Sky Sports really have no shame

On their news page is a headline about a midfielder we interested in, clicking the link is an article about man utd, says all you need to know about the current state of sky sports.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.82eccb09b68f2a3d16ca1f3a815dd4b8.png

Ohhh. If he leaves and goes to Man City. I am taking a day off and spending it on Red Cafe. :thumbup:

funny enough I been awaiting admin approval for my registration for days, they dont seem keen on more of us going on there.

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue

I would take less money and sell to man city. Dont want to sell but if we have too surely selling to city who are definitely going to finish above us makes more sense than utd who we could well be battling for europe with. Short term money loss for potential longer term gain.

5 hours ago, foxfan92 said:

Second guy says himself 60 mill max. Take it or leave it. I'm sure 60 mill was bid and we chose to leave it. It's Man Utd who are dragging this out not us.

Buying club cant expect to be the ones that dictate price. Otherwise they should be accepting any bids in for Pogba and Lukaku.

It wasn't, the bid was 70 million.

Not sure if mentioned earlier but talkSPORT were doing captains on yesterday’s drive program (not with Durham) and a yanited fan called in. Said they had no captains in the team.  He, rushden and gough decided that next season’s yanited captain should be maguire. Hardly a word that he isn’t their bloody player ............yet 

astonished at the disrespect 

• Like 1