Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

23 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.82eccb09b68f2a3d16ca1f3a815dd4b8.png

Ohhh. If he leaves and goes to Man City. I am taking a day off and spending it on Red Cafe. :thumbup:

I would absolutely love it if that was the case re Tielemans. Just a massive 2 finger salute to Utd. 

• Haha 1

Leicester City are a club on the up. Man Utd are a club that have stagnated and you could argue on the decline. We have no reason or desire to sell our best players. We may have told Harry he could leave if our valuation is met but our valuation appears to be around £85 million.  It's a relatively simple scenario pay up or fcuk off and look elsewhere. 

I am available if any senior LCFC reps want a no nonsense voice in their ranks.

Edited by The Guvnor

11 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Utd fans says he is the 2nd worst between Bailly, Rojo (Worst) and Jones.

I would take whatever Utd fans say with a pinch of salt. 90% of them don’t understand football & are still living in the glory days. Imo Bailly could become a great centre back, he just needs his confidence & coaching.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I'm strangely relaxed about this one.

Full faith in the club that we won't allow ourselves to be bullied and fairly confident that Harry has too much respect for us to start acting like Mahrez at any point.

If he goes, we will receive a world record bid for a defender and should be able to strengthen 2 positions with the proceeds. If he stays, we go into the season with an excellent and settled back line. Win-win scenario.

It's amusing how many United fans seem to take nonsense clickbait articles as gospel, isn't it?

Yeah after the Mahrez saga, I’m much the same. We won’t get fcuked over here 

49 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Those quotes from Maguire about emulating his heroes Vidic and Ferdinand have all the hallmarks of somebody who has been told by his potential new club to put pressure on his existing club to lower the price by telling a sob story about his desperation to leave. Disappointing from slabhead.

They have the hallmarks of Manchester United releasing it rather than Maguire. 

If Maguire did do that, it constructs a transfer request and he loses a significant sum of money 

7 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

image.thumb.png.ffc6593fa9c018d7b9c941b94bf4c661.png

Beginning to think he's struggling to understand how the Transfer market works

Maybe we are adding to his Value but that’s because we don’t want or need to sell Harry. Barca didn’t want to sell Neymar but PSG paid an outrageous amount to activate his release clause. What’s so hard to understand? If a club doesn’t want to sell, the value goes up. lol 

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The latest comments smack of HM's agent trying to stir the pot.

You mean the same agent that got him to sign a 5 year contract with us at a time when he probably knew the big clubs would be after him this summer.

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yeah guessed as much. Do you reckon is the sort ot get frustrated and actually hand in a transfer request? (Whatever they are nowadays!)

Oh, and @UpTheLeagueFox congrats on the graduation :thumbup:

(Twitter knows all it seems)

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

You mean the same agent that got him to sign a 5 year contract with us at a time when he probably knew the big clubs would be after him this summer.

He got his client a big pay rise & probably got a chunk of the signing on fee aswell. He would of probably advised Harry to sign the contract yes, knowing that the big clubs will be back next year. Financially for himself & his client it makes sense. 

Why do you think his agent is pushing so hard but Harry hasn’t said anything. All down to financial reasons. Harry could roughly lose up to £1m in loyalty bonus. 

6 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I would imagine Harry's agent is a lot more frustrated about the situation than Harry.  

Potential big payday going down the pan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Maybe we are adding to his Value but that’s because we don’t want or need to sell Harry. Barca didn’t want to sell Neymar but PSG paid an outrageous amount to activate his release clause. What’s so hard to understand? If a club doesn’t want to sell, the value goes up. lol 

I don't know, debating drawing a colourful picture on Paint to try and explain the concept of supply and demand. Clearly some posters on that forum are operating at a mental age equivalent to a kid in nursery.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yeah guessed as much. Do you reckon is the sort ot get frustrated and actually hand in a transfer request? (Whatever they are nowadays!)

Oh, and @UpTheLeagueFox congrats on the graduation :thumbup:

(Twitter knows all it seems)

Like I said above, his agent seems to be savvy financially. The amount Harry could lose on his loyalty bonus I doubt he will hand in a transfer request. However having said that Utd could offer to bump up his singing on fee to cover him on the money he would lose handing in a transfer request.

24 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I would take whatever Utd fans say with a pinch of salt. 90% of them don’t understand football & are still living in the glory days. Imo Bailly could become a great centre back, he just needs his confidence & coaching.

90% of so called united fans do all of their click baiting with a sky remote control. Their idea of a season ticket.?

• Like 1

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Hand in a transfer request all you like, the price is £80+ million. If its not met your arse is not leaving end of discussion.

The transfer request would mean no loyalty bonus, so the club could then reduce the cost of a transfer by that same amount and not lose out. Doubt he would tho for the reasons @Bluearmyfox28 listed

• Like 1