Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

38 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Isnt this the clown who said Mahrez to Arsenal was done lol

Now.Mahrez is leaving Man City to go to Arsenal??? The Manchester clubs are having a nightmare!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

...wait....What? :beer:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gary Eatfood said:

If I were OSG I would sign Alderweireld providing he was content to forgo Champions League football for at least a year.

Surprising that no one has come in for him considering he has a release clause in his contract.

4 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

£25 million allegedly. A veritable bargain in this market.

not sure how old he is but expected wages and (possibly) limited resale might not make him as an attractive proposition as he would like

1 hour ago, Markyblue said:

We've only just started whats that mean. Unlike many man United fans we support our team because its our team. Winning 1 premier league meant more to me than 20 titles would mean to the thousands of plastics that support them with no connection to the city or team. Also this is my team with or without success i couldn't give a toss about people in Liverpool shirts its their loss not ours.

It means we've done nothing for most of our history. 

Leicester as a city didn't support the club for a very long time. 

People have turned up when the club has done well

12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Rudders on the blower to Top:

"Boss, they've found a defender cheaper elsewhere, can we do em a price match like ASDA?"

Lol. The ironical thing is they just don’t get it all. We ain’t lowering the price cos we don’t want to sell. I really worry about the state of this countries education system if people can no longer understand the basics of supply and demand and simple maths

£80m+ done deal

< £80m **** off

either that or they are so up themselves they are like spoilt brat rich kids who just don’t understand that the days of them getting everything they want are dwindling fast.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Not exactly true.  There is a statue in town celebrating an amazing year for sport in Leicester with city tigers and lcc all winning trophies. As I said earlier some of us remember when we were playing Wembley finals (play offs league cup) on an almost yearly basis. I can remember an fa cup final and several semis so to dismiss these achievements is very blinkered.  Yes there has been bleak times but we have been privileged to have had some great teams and players (not to mention managers and coaches) at our club which is held in quite high esteem and widely respected in the world of professional football for the way we have always gone about things

Lol it got to the stage wembley was boring after so many visits ???

1 hour ago, steveherbe said:

A hotel? For an away game at Cheltenham? It's not bloody Moscow, no wonder there's a £1 admin fee on bloody tickets. Could they not have car shared down there tomorrow?

Could have jumped in with me, road beers with Big Wes.

I wonder how many of these United fans who now “hate” us for being so evil and holding back Maguires career by not bending over to their demands will be draped in Leicester attire at our next champions parade, like they were last time. Nobheads.

10 hours ago, Jack1993 said:

I think Rodgers should come out and do a real sh1thouse press conference; 

"Yes Harry has been the subject of a lot of speculation but he has remained 100% professional throughout the last couple of weeks. In training he has looked better than ever and his fitness stats are the best of his career so far and by quite a margin so I'm not surprised Manchester United want to buy him. As far as we are concerned we want to keep him & he has told us that he is happy to stay however as with most players if a certain price was achieved we would have to allow Harry to move on to pastures new. Despite all of this I have it on good authority that Manchester United unfortunately aren't able to get the funds together to afford a player of Harry's quality and through ongoing discussions with their representatives it has become clear that they are reluctant to make him "the worlds most expensive defender" because of all the pressure it will bring to Manchester United & it seems they aren't in a position to handle that pressure. The only way I can see Harry leaving now is if a club in a much stronger financial position comes in for him, a club that is sure of themselves like Manchester City, they could actually afford his services and Pep is a man that can deal with pressure. Anyway that's just my take on it, it's a shame that Manchester United aren't in the financial position to be able to afford Harry but I suppose they're not the club they used to be"  BR 

Get this man a job in the PR department!

This would the most passive aggressive and hilarious conference ever, and I would love it!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, steveherbe said:

A hotel? For an away game at Cheltenham? It's not bloody Moscow, no wonder there's a £1 admin fee on bloody tickets. Could they not have car shared down there tomorrow?

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

:nigel:

Geoff can you have a word with your lad! 

11 hours ago, Jack1993 said:

I think Rodgers should come out and do a real sh1thouse press conference; 

"Yes Harry has been the subject of a lot of speculation but he has remained 100% professional throughout the last couple of weeks. In training he has looked better than ever and his fitness stats are the best of his career so far and by quite a margin so I'm not surprised Manchester United want to buy him. As far as we are concerned we want to keep him & he has told us that he is happy to stay however as with most players if a certain price was achieved we would have to allow Harry to move on to pastures new. Despite all of this I have it on good authority that Manchester United unfortunately aren't able to get the funds together to afford a player of Harry's quality and through ongoing discussions with their representatives it has become clear that they are reluctant to make him "the worlds most expensive defender" because of all the pressure it will bring to Manchester United & it seems they aren't in a position to handle that pressure. The only way I can see Harry leaving now is if a club in a much stronger financial position comes in for him, a club that is sure of themselves like Manchester City, they could actually afford his services and Pep is a man that can deal with pressure. Anyway that's just my take on it, it's a shame that Manchester United aren't in the financial position to be able to afford Harry but I suppose they're not the club they used to be"  BR 

I’ve just tweeted this as if it’s an actual quote from Brendan so if you see it under the hashtags #LCFC or #MUFC then give it a retweet for a laugh. It doesn’t look remotely legitimate but some people are thick aren’t they ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2