Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

The longer MUFC pussyfoot about and refuse to come up with the cash the more likely this thread is to hit the 300 pages mark.  Wonder how many more before somebody (Including myself ) actually posts something that has not already been said at least a dozen times.   This is actually starting to become tedious. I just wish they would either put up or declare themselves not interested and we can all get back to doing something far more productive

Edited by urban fox
  • Like 1

The media has an endless flow of info on the big clubs and that's why it's easier to follow those teams,if you live outside of those cities. 

Manchester is a magnificent city which has huge ares of reds (don't believe the bullshit stories) and they have a incredible history of achievement. 

Why wouldn't their fans be proud of that? 

Hopefully the City of Leicester believes in their club and kids start to believe in what's on their doorstep. 

We've only recently started after about 100 years of nothing and that's why there's so many people in Liverpool shirts etc because the club offered so little in the past. 

1 minute ago, Hollyfox said:

The media has an endless flow of info on the big clubs and that's why it's easier to follow those teams,if you live outside of those cities. 

Manchester is a magnificent city which has huge ares of reds (don't believe the bullshit stories) and they have a incredible history of achievement. 

Why wouldn't their fans be proud of that? 

Hopefully the City of Leicester believes in their club and kids start to believe in what's on their doorstep. 

We've only recently started after about 100 years of nothing and that's why there's so many people in Liverpool shirts etc because the club offered so little in the past. 

not true.  Ok to some of the younger generation who grew up with some the absolute dross that we served up in the pleat/Taylor/Holloway and others eras this is partially understandable but to those of us who are slightly crustier, we actually had some great sides and played some superb stuff in the seventies (how we would all be drooling now with a team with the likes of Shilton, Weller, Worthington, Birch et al) and then later MON.

• Like 3

Yeah there were some good players over the years and I was there to witness some of those greats. 

But until Mon we'd won practically nothing in all that time, so had no history of achievement. 

Players that were any good moved on as the club had no real ambition and when the prem money came in young people in Leicester either supported someone else or just didn't bother. 

I've spent quite a few Saturday afternoons at Filbo where less than 10,000 turned up (including away fans) and I travelled up from Bedford with my family. 

The cities population were obviously having their hair done or had some gardening to done in those decades??

Now the club is in a great position due to our owners vision and we have a chance to kick on with all the improvements that are occurring into the infrastructure and the playing side. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

He's reliable, He's interviewed former United players and he gets our team news an hour or so before kick-off as well.

Blimey... It's Shrager from Bell-Enderby

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

31 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

He's reliable, He's interviewed former United players and he gets our team news an hour or so before kick-off as well.

It was definitely going to be Dunk last week ...    wonder who next week ...   Bobby Moore ?? ...

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

I'd give them a week from today and say another after that is another £20m on top

I like it.

Keep it simple for them so they can do the sums, £1m a day, plus an extra £1m everytime Sky or Adams make a pronouncement. Simples.

image.png.2a96d585ebf3c672b3c8120a4273bcdf.png

It's like they have an obsession :crylaugh:

Reading @urban.spaceman post yesterday you'd think they really wanted to him to move and are completely fabricating the whole thing. One things for sure, if he stays I really hope he gets shot of his agent... doing him absolutely no favours.

Whatever happens it's gonna be funny reading redcafe. He could either start for us on the opening day and say he never wanted to leave in post match interview, join them and they realise he ain't no game changer, or join Man City instead.