Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Charlie Adam's the biggest worm of an ex-player going. Biggest one season wonder going as well and still ended up relegated anyway. Given he's someone who left to a big club and did absolutely nothing his stance is very weird. Found it particularly funny that he tried to out Shaqiri when Stoke went down as well - whose contributions clearly outweighed his own.

Fat headed snide.

Yeah, he slagged off Shaqiri for Stoke's relegation when he himself missed a crucial penalty and was sent off in a big game.

Still living off the Blackpool season and apparently wasn't very popular at Liverpool.

30 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Whatever happens it's gonna be funny reading redcafe. He could either start for us on the opening day and say he never wanted to leave in post match interview, join them and they realise he ain't no game changer, or join Man City instead.

He will be a game changer for utd ,because he will shore up a previousl bad defence....simples.

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

It’s clear what we’re doing, we’re now buying up all man u’s targets once they fail in signing Maguire, including the dude from juve, it’s a ploy by Brendan to ensure they start the season with Jones as centre back. I’ve had it from a reliable source, who was interestingly enough on the source making it doubly reliable. So there. 

3 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

The media has an endless flow of info on the big clubs and that's why it's easier to follow those teams,if you live outside of those cities. 

Manchester is a magnificent city which has huge ares of reds (don't believe the bullshit stories) and they have a incredible history of achievement. 

Why wouldn't their fans be proud of that? 

Hopefully the City of Leicester believes in their club and kids start to believe in what's on their doorstep. 

We've only recently started after about 100 years of nothing and that's why there's so many people in Liverpool shirts etc because the club offered so little in the past. 

You just don't get it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jack1993 said:

I think Rodgers should come out and do a real sh1thouse press conference; 

"Yes Harry has been the subject of a lot of speculation but he has remained 100% professional throughout the last couple of weeks. In training he has looked better than ever and his fitness stats are the best of his career so far and by quite a margin so I'm not surprised Manchester United want to buy him. As far as we are concerned we want to keep him & he has told us that he is happy to stay however as with most players if a certain price was achieved we would have to allow Harry to move on to pastures new. Despite all of this I have it on good authority that Manchester United unfortunately aren't able to get the funds together to afford a player of Harry's quality and through ongoing discussions with their representatives it has become clear that they are reluctant to make him "the worlds most expensive defender" because of all the pressure it will bring to Manchester United & it seems they aren't in a position to handle that pressure. The only way I can see Harry leaving now is if a club in a much stronger financial position comes in for him, a club that is sure of themselves like Manchester City, they could actually afford his services and Pep is a man that can deal with pressure. Anyway that's just my take on it, it's a shame that Manchester United aren't in the financial position to be able to afford Harry but I suppose they're not the club they used to be"  BR 

Ran out of likes so...

:appl:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stoughtonfox said:

Only bumped into the Leicester squad in my hotel in Tewkesbury 

will see if I can have a word with marguire

A hotel? For an away game at Cheltenham? It's not bloody Moscow, no wonder there's a £1 admin fee on bloody tickets. Could they not have car shared down there tomorrow?

• Haha 2

Guest Markyblue
4 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

The media has an endless flow of info on the big clubs and that's why it's easier to follow those teams,if you live outside of those cities. 

Manchester is a magnificent city which has huge ares of reds (don't believe the bullshit stories) and they have a incredible history of achievement. 

Why wouldn't their fans be proud of that? 

Hopefully the City of Leicester believes in their club and kids start to believe in what's on their doorstep. 

We've only recently started after about 100 years of nothing and that's why there's so many people in Liverpool shirts etc because the club offered so little in the past. 

We've only just started whats that mean. Unlike many man United fans we support our team because its our team. Winning 1 premier league meant more to me than 20 titles would mean to the thousands of plastics that support them with no connection to the city or team. Also this is my team with or without success i couldn't give a toss about people in Liverpool shirts its their loss not ours.