Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

5 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Vichai had a dream

To build a football team

He'd shake their hands 

And let them go in a year.

He never did that

United fans are just daft

Champions of England

More recently than you.

I'm having that at work tomorrow but will change just daft to tw*ts

?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not all of us lol

Why are you singling out this guy? Just because you don't like the paper he works for?

The 'story' has done the rounds for a while - various journalists have written it in various papers. Should we not be gunning for all of them?

PS I don't really like the tone of the stories, even if they are true. But equally I understand why papers print it. It's not disrespectful to Vichai's memory IMHO but it's an awkward read all the same.

I'm singling this guy out because he's the one who has written the article? I wouldn't just pick a random journalist and start giving him abuse. Why would I have anything against The Sun? We aren't Liverpool...

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm singling this guy out because he's the one who has written the article? I wouldn't just pick a random journalist and start giving him abuse.

I'm not suggesting you would sir, I was merely highlighting that a number of hacks in various papers have gone with the same story so surely go for all of them or none.

36 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Vichai had a dream

To build a football team

He'd shake their hands 

And let them go in a year.

He never did that

United fans are just daft

Champions of England

More recently than you.

:appl:Sorry. I've also spunked all my rep points up the wall today.

Two small suggestions: "United fans are daft/twats" (scans better), and "More recent than you" (not proper, but scans better).

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'm not suggesting you would sir, I was merely highlighting that a number of hacks in various papers have gone with the same story so surely go for all of them or none. 

I've not seen it printed anywhere else that Maguire and Vichai had a handshake, a 'promise' and a gentlemans agreement. This young lad has obviously made it up for some click bait IMO.

'TRAGIC Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha reportedly shook hands with Harry Maguire on a transfer away from the club this summer before the ex-Leicester owner died in a helicopter crash.'

Over the summer I've taken the stance that I'd be happy with £80m for him but the longer it goes on I want him to stay. 

1 because he's a decent player and a good pro. And 2 because it would piss United off something rotten 

• Like 3

Reckon either Manchester club have met the club's valuation; but LCFC are testing them to see if they're more willing to go 'overboard' even more, by having the urge to get him at a more higher fee from their great transfer kitties.

Edited by Wymeswold fox