Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

7 minutes ago, Manini said:

He ain’t going is he? We’ve played the ****ing blinder of all blinders if he stays you know. This will be a watershed moment in football history. Man United have been told to piss off by Leicester City. What a time to be alive. 

That could be invaluable in future negotiations with big clubs

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Interesting last tweet from Stringer. Anyone hear the interview? In short Strings says Brendan said after the match that there’s still not been a bid anywhere near the club’s valuation...

Good. Let’s all hope it’s just the media talking absolute bollocks about a deal being done.

39 minutes ago, Manini said:

He ain’t going is he? We’ve played the ****ing blinder of all blinders if he stays you know. This will be a watershed moment in football history. Man United have been told to piss off by Leicester City. What a time to be alive. 

We are the new man u

1 hour ago, Manini said:

If he stays it is yet another reason for the majority of real football fans to have Leicester as their 2nd team. We are pioneers - 1st of all we win the league and give supporters everywhere a bit of belief - and now we resist one of the bullies we beat in 15/16. 

[If he must go then I won't be that bothered if he goes to Man City - But I genuinely believe Man U would be a bad move for him. I don't really blame anyone for going to Man City if they back themselves not to be sat on the bench half the season]

Edited by trabuch

Part of me feels like he'll stay but then I can see Man City being Man City and making a bid for him just before the window closes. We probably won't accept it if we can't get a replacement in but then we could have another Mahrez situation. Whilst I dont think Harry would go on strike like Mahrez, he would most likely be unhappy and could lead to us selling him cheaper in Jan if he kicks off or hands a transfer request in. Man City/Pep know all the cu*t tricks for unsettling players. 

7.30am Wednesday..............off to the last page,,,,

edit. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by ozleicester
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Pretty sure he is staying, you can just sense it. Drink it in

Gotta agree with you Ric. I have this feeling this deal either won’t get done or it’s a load of bollocks, something the media has made up.

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Gotta agree with you Ric. I have this feeling this deal either won’t get done or it’s a load of bollocks, something the media has made up.

It sounds like our stance all along has been, "This is the price - if you don't meet it, you don't get him." Surely by now the penny must have dropped at Man Utd that we're not going to lower the fee. So unless they cough up the full £90m (or whatever it is) in a form that is structured to our liking very soon, they must be setting their sights elsewhere...

• Like 1

There must be part of him that wants see where we go under Rodgers, one more season and he could be playing in Europe anyway. I get the pull to join a household club and the wages that come with it but right now it must be very good to be part of this team. Man Utd will pay £100m to bring Michael Keane back.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

There must be part of him that wants see where we go under Rodgers, one more season and he could be playing in Europe anyway. I get the pull to join a household club and the wages that come with it but right now it must be very good to be part of this team. Man Utd will pay £100m to bring Michael Keane back.

I think he'd get absolutely slaughtered at United by fans and the media. Obviously he has to back himself to be able to hit that form consistently but other than a bit more dosh and a few trips to Azerbaijan and Estonia next season I don't see many benefits for him leaving

• Like 1