Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Being held to ransom fml; the article quotes the £50mill spent on an inexperienced AWB, so of course everyone else is going to ask for that and above when United have a track record of paying those fees.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Being held to ransom fml; the article quotes the £50mill spent on an inexperienced AWB, so of course everyone else is going to ask for that and above when United have a track record of paying those fees.

Totally agree. 50m AWB (Next to no experience), likely 30m plus for Longstaff (Even less experience)

Poor old Ed :nono:

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

the phrase make your bed and lie in it comes to mind.

So ridiculous. AWb for 50m eary in the window, asked to pay similarly for other transfers - no way! Who would have guessed that would happen. Ed is an ex Merchant Banker I hear? Damn straight he is...lol

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

lol I think there X-factor approach has fallen flat on its face, can't wait for OGS to be sacked in 6 months time as they languish in 10th place

I don't have anything against Ole. I'm sure he's a fine manager. But when you enter the meat grinder that is Man U expect to be chopped up.

I expect Woodward to leave the football side of the business shortly. They'll hire a DOF who will choose his own manager. And that's that for Ole. It won't take 6 mos.

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Typical arrogant United fan

The guy’s a genius IMO. The more he makes a tit of himself or says something incendiary the more views/clicks he gets and the more income he generates. Like Arsenal Fan TV, it’s literally in his interest for them to lose. 

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The guy’s a genius IMO. The more he makes a tit of himself or says something incendiary the more views/clicks he gets and the more income he generates. Like Arsenal Fan TV, it’s literally in his interest for them to lose. 

True. Still a massive bellend though 

Where does the Man Utd fan myth about Maguire wanting to join them come from?  I keep seeing it on Red Cafe "He wants to come, LCFC will sell at the right price, so do the deal FFS" sort of thing.  Did he come out and say he wanted to join or is this all based on that random tweet about three weeks ago?

1 minute ago, Flappit said:

Where does the Man Utd fan myth about Maguire wanting to join them come from?  I keep seeing it on Red Cafe "He wants to come, LCFC will sell at the right price, so do the deal FFS" sort of thing.  Did he come out and say he wanted to join or is this all based on that random tweet about three weeks ago?

Probably his agent ?

3 minutes ago, Flappit said:

It was on transfer talk last week on ssn. Maguire apparently "idolises Ferdinand and vidic" and they they went on to say "Maguire's love for united" may sway him to join them. Basically making out shes a massive united fan.

2 hours ago, Dylster said:

What i like about this photo is that is a genuine smile by Maguire. 

He could have been a bit cold to Top if he thought he was instrumental in stopping him getting his big move but on the evidence of that photo our Harry is just getting on with it and what will be will be. 

One thing I dont get is if United really want him and it's a question of £10m, then why aren't they paying it? If they're willing to pay £70m then they can pay £80m for what is their number 1 target.

Is it purely that they dont want Maguire to come with the tag of the worlds most expensive defender?