Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Guest Markyblue

Hope I'm wrong but think man utd will be forced to see this deal through or their image as a super club is over.

2 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

Well its clear from that photo that Maguire doesn't want to play for us anymore and want's out ASAP. He is clearly frustrated with life at LCFC and will surely push for a move as soon as hes finished his brunch with the boys!

The absence of scrambled egg is a give away!

27 minutes ago, StevieB said:

He's looking pretty chill, what you reckon ?

Screenshot_20190724-131325.jpg

I don't know. If you look carefully, you'll notice that Harry has arranged his sausages, eggs, beans and bacon to spell 'Help me' in Sanskrit. He wants out, I'm afraid :(

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

It sounds like our stance all along has been, "This is the price - if you don't meet it, you don't get him." Surely by now the penny must have dropped at Man Utd that we're not going to lower the fee. So unless they cough up the full £90m (or whatever it is) in a form that is structured to our liking very soon, they must be setting their sights elsewhere...

I think it’s been , this is the price and we’ll talk to you, but you can still fvck off cos we ain’t listening.

14 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

What a load of bollocks! Does this guy just make shit up to make himself feel that little bit more important? 

There’s a point when it turns from being quite funny and good on yer for winding people up to shut the fvck up yer boring twat.

• Like 1

Today's pages in this thread sum the whole Maguire saga up perfectly - Sean tweets that he was emotional about leaving after playing his last game. Next seen out for a fry up with Maddison lol

Edited by LCCFox96

24 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

What a load of bollocks! Does this guy just make shit up to make himself feel that little bit more important? 

Yes and deletes post if his guessing game goes wrong and leaves tweets open ended so he has an out as well

• Like 1

I said at the time that the best thing about us not selling Mahrez in January 2018 was that we showed we're a tough nut to crack in terms of buying players from us. We're doing it again. Our stance has been absolutely spot on from the word go. We've held our nerve, retained the power, and ended up in a situation where we either keep him, or we get over the odds money for him.

Credit to all involved. We've played it right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1