Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

53 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Southampton have done well haven’t they.

They hadn't bought well and appointed shite managers. Mark ****ing Hughes lol

Look at Dortmund, Atletico, Sevilla and a whole host of other clubs around Europe. They're built on it and they sustain success.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I can't stand the way people go on about football players only having short careers. 

They earn outrageous sums of money - if it's invested and cared for properly they can easily live on that for the rest of their time outside of football.

If they need any further earnings after that then they'll have to come back down to reality with their riches and use it to set up a business like the rest of us do. 

This whole 'need to the money to maintain the lifestyle' shit is totally off the mark - the job pays as long as you can do the job - after that you either live within your means or find an alternate way to fund it.

They could badly break their leg tomorrow and their career is fooked.  And just about everyone I know would try and increase their income if they could for the future of themselves and their family.   And not everyone can just ‘set up a company’.   

• Like 1

I think I could have handled him going anywhere else but Man Utd. I work with the most delusional Man Utd fan in existence and he’s going to become unbearable. He actually said

Maguire was no better than Smalling last season. Now he’s trying to justify his price tag. He just talks so much crap it’s unreal.

1 minute ago, Joefox said:

I think I could have handled him going anywhere else but Man Utd. I work with the most delusional Man Utd fan in existence and he’s going to become unbearable. He actually said

Maguire was no better than Smalling last season. Now he’s trying to justify his price tag. He just talks so much crap it’s unreal.

Suggest you get another job. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Joefox said:

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. We've had them over the barrel! You should be the unbearable one. £85m for Slabhead! No better than Smalling according to him!

Man Utd are a house burning down. You won't have to wait long to wipe the smile off their fans' faces.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. We've had them over the barrel! You should be the unbearable one. £85m for Slabhead! No better than Smalling according to him!

Man Utd are a house burning down. You won't have to wait long to wipe the smile off their fans' faces.

He’s been in denial ever since Ferguson left. He refuses to accept they are in decline. I take great pleasure in reminding him on a daily basis.

He said to me yesterday that Man Utd paid 65 up front and 15 million in add ons. Just to try and justify the price lol.

1 minute ago, Joefox said:

He’s been in denial ever since Ferguson left. He refuses to accept they are in decline. I take great pleasure in reminding him on a daily basis.

He said to me yesterday that Man Utd paid 65 up front and 15 million in add ons. Just to try and justify the price lol.

Just ask him when their last title was.

Don't know how we'd know exactly how the fee was paid. Could be anything up to £80m up front with £5m add-ons. Regardless, I'm sure they're going to struggle until they sack OGS. They might win the sack race this season, but not much else.

I almost wish I knew some deluded Man Utd fans, myself, with the season they look like enduring. ... Almost.

• Like 1

Maguire is allowed to WANT to play for Manure. He's not a Leicester lad, he's been here a couple of years. That's football. Some of you need to get over it.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

They hadn't bought well and appointed shite managers. Mark ****ing Hughes lol

Look at Dortmund, Atletico, Sevilla and a whole host of other clubs around Europe. They're built on it and they sustain success.  

Add Porto to that list as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

They could badly break their leg tomorrow and their career is fooked.  And just about everyone I know would try and increase their income if they could for the future of themselves and their family.   And not everyone can just ‘set up a company’.   

He would be heavily insured and it would pay out very well, if he couldn’t play again.

3 minutes ago, FIF said:

Maguire is allowed to WANT to play for Manure. He's not a Leicester lad, he's been here a couple of years. That's football. Some of you need to get over it.

This post is absolutely correct.

He was not our best player.

He was a good player nothing special.

We got 80m for 2nd best defender.

I'm jumping for joy tbh we will be much better without him. Given we invest wisely and dont bring in another CB.

Concentrate on a winger maybe a CAM aswel.

We will finish higher in the league without him in the team than we would with him in the team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thegaffa said:

He would be heavily insured and it would pay out very well, if he couldn’t play again.

No where near what he could earn ..   if he was insured ...  and if he was with Aviva they wouldn't pay a fookin penny ..  the robbin dogs !! ....Not that I've got an axe to grind with them of course ..   :)

2 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

Whats really does it is.....Anyone but Man U !!!

We all hate the Tw..ts hes getting boood good and proper!!

Thanks for the money and hes joined a crap Man u side with an incompetent Manager.Pressures on him now.......

If I could go through every post on this forum and flag utter bollocks in some sort of 0-10 bollock rating this one would score a perfect 10. There is so much wrong with this comment I have no idea where to start and can only assume it’s a troll otherwise it is a a sad indictment as to where this forum is headed.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, FIF said:

Very true and if it was any other team I suspect most people would be over it by now, just that it is man U, the most vile team on the planet, after Forest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1