Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

If you had to dissolve a club...

Who would it be ?

Pub chat but one most will have different views on. 

I think I'd go for Chelsea....... No right to be where they are, disgusting owner, grim racist (in parts) fan base, sing a random song giving us beef because we are the start of the north,  hog all the youth players with them having no chance of playing, KANTE.. Get them in the bin!

Lets be honest, no point getting rid of our rivals... where's the fun in that. 

Edited by Lambert09

15 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Milwall easy

Agree, hateful club, all their fans are scum. I went to the Millwall v Bochum pre-season FRIENDLY with a few of the UFS lads, it was like the good old days of the 60's/70's. Tracked all round London, and ambushed at train stations. Shame the Germans didnt do a proper job on the dump in 1940.

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

MK Dons - it’s not right to wish this on any set of supporters who have grown up generation after generation following a club through the good and the bad. Wouldn’t even wish this on Forest or Cov.

however MK Dons leaves a bad taste in my mouth, they don’t have the history they ruined another clubs history to get what they wanted.

They are the only club who can go as far as I’m concerned.

yep. MK Dons are a shit stain on football. They have to go

• Like 1

This question has brought out the worst in me. My initial reaction was Celtic. Hate Celtic. Then I thought "yeah ... but I would hilarious if Rangers where liquidated again though"..... Then I thought, Spurs. Has to be spurs. Then Liverpool came into my head, Liverpool would be hilarious. 

1 hour ago, gerrytaggart said:

To be fair they didnt.  Wimbledon would have gone out of existance all together.  It was seen as pretty much the only chance to continue as an entity.  It just happened to be a perfect way for Winkleman to fast track a team in Milton Keynes.

Also the Dons are one of the most family centered teams in the football league.

Plus, Wimbledon can hardly play the moral high ground anymore considering they did something very similar to Kingstonian FC. They bought Kingstonian's ground as part of a share agreement when they were going through financial difficulty, then rebranded everything and renamed all of the stands after people related to Wimbledon, stripping them of their history. Then, to finance the return to Plough Lane, they sold the ground to Chelsea for their U23s, who wouldn't agree to accommodate Kingstonian, which has left them without a ground. Now they have been through 2 ground shares with other non-league clubs for the past few seasons and the future of the club is uncertain. 

I'd like to see Millwall go under. As much as people claim it's a 'small minority' who are bellends and cause trouble, it really isn't. There seems to be a large contingent of people with very far-right beliefs amongst their support too.

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 3