Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

If you had to dissolve a club...

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

The fact we have gone 10+ posts and no one has said Forest is slightly alarming.

The city ground on a match day would be first thing gone if i had Thanos glove

Probably because most of us actually read the original post. :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

If Wimbledon went out of business then that is one thing. Boo boo, sad and and all that. But Milton Keynes shouldn't have been given a leg up to form a team. If there was demand for a football club in MK then they should have started from scratch. 

Had they done that they probably would’ve risen to where they are now anyway,but without all the ill feeling.They will be tarred for a while yet.It just ain’t quite happened for them has it.

3 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Milwall easy

I know a few people in Leeds that would agree to that!  (They're technically the second closest club to me now, after Charlton.)  I'd argue for Spurs, but that'd remove all the fun of mocking them, and the same goes for Florest, so I'll agree to Milwall for now :)

As regards to Man City do people like the fact they seem to have wiped the smug faces off of the Utd fans faces now they seem to have done better than Utd the  last few years.i know Utd have improved recently but it’s nice to see Man Utd not winning week in week out and another Manchester club grabbing the limelight abit.they do play some pretty spectacular football at Times I must admit.and pep is one hell of a manager too,where ever he’s been he’s had success.

9 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Agree, hateful club, all their fans are scum. I went to the Millwall v Bochum pre-season FRIENDLY with a few of the UFS lads, it was like the good old days of the 60's/70's. Tracked all round London, and ambushed at train stations. Shame the Germans didnt do a proper job on the dump in 1940.

See I always felt that Hitler's greatest failure was not ridding the earth of Coventry.