Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

If you had to dissolve a club...

I can’t believe everyone wants Millwall gone - Millwall away is my favourite away day. So much aggravation and it’s great fun winding them up when you know that you are completely segregated from them on the way back home. Yes there is a large contingent of their fan base that are scum bags, but the club actually do a lot of good for the local community.

I do have a bit of bias as I have lived in Lewisham for nearly a decade -maybe it’s stockholm syndrome!

My choice - got to be Chelsea, for all of the reasons already articulated in this thread.

• Like 1

Swindon and Red Star Belgrade have both left scars on my youth, and I can’t see anyone missing Swindon if they went.

Spurs fans en masse are a shambles. But I reckon if you want to make the world a better place get rid of Bayern Munich. One team with all the power and all the money is a road to self-destruction, so it would improve the world... 

• Like 1

Not Forest. I enjoy their pain too much. As others have said, probably MK. Millwall have at least, as a club, tried to do a lot of good progressive things in terms of tackling racism and homophobia and they are let down by a particularly nasty minority. 

Apart from MK, maybe Wisbech Town. 

someone like bournemouth or watford or something i reckon. type of club literally nobody would even be upset or probably notice if they weren’t there. 

wouldnt really want to get rid of any of the thousands of clubs i hate, hating other teams is probably more fun than supporting leicester most of the time. 

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Palace? 

Is that for their constant batterings of us? I've always quite liked them as a club. 

Yeah they are just a bit dislikable imo. Fake ultras. Zaha. A bogey side in recent years. Milivojevic scoring every week from a penalty. Arse end of nowhere ground