Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

You are god...

...for one day. But, yesterday the world as we know it was destroyed.

Fortunately you have the power to rebuild it, put everyone back and make a new earth.

The ONLY issue is, you dont know where YOU will end up.

It could be back to where you are today...or as a child in the middle east, or a teenager in New York, or Bill Gates, or a parent in Somalia.

What sort of world would you build? 

:)

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Fortunately you have the power to rebuild it, put everyone back and make a new earth.

It could be back to where you are today...or as a child in the middle east, or a teenager in New York, or Bill Gates, or a parent in Somalia.

If I'm god, and I'm omniscient, why would I not know where I'll end up? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FIF said:

If I'm God, I don't believe I exist. Where does that put me?

To believe that you don't exist, you have to exist, so you have to accept that your belief in your non-existence is erroneous. In doing that you learn that you are not omniscient. Furthermore, as you are unable to change any of this, it shows that you are also not omnipotent.

Not much of God at all, in truth. lol

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

If I'm god, and I'm omniscient, why would I not know where I'll end up? 

The fact that you don't know where you'll end up proves that your assumption of omniscience is incorrect.

7 minutes ago, Buce said:

To believe that you don't exist, you have to exist, so you have to accept that your belief in your non-existence is erroneous. In doing that you learn that you are not omniscient. Furthermore, as you are unable to change any of this, it shows that you are also not omnipotent.

Not much of God at all, in truth. lol

Bit early for the weed Bucey ...    :)

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Bit early for the weed Bucey ...    :)

If I'm only going to be God for one day, I might as well make the most of it and alter perceptions of temporal reality in such a way as to make early late. :D

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

If I'm only going to be God for one day, I might as well make the most of it and alter perceptions of temporal reality in such a way as to make early late. :D

Bloody hell thats good sh1t !! !!! ....       roll me one up I’m on my way round  ! ...    :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just sticking by @ozleicester's premise. 

Omniscience by definition is 'all-knowing' so it's not an assumption.

Oz didn’t set any parameters, just that you are ‘God’; you chose to assume that meant that you are an omniscient God, but not knowing where you will be shows that to be  an incorrect assumption. 

Edited by Buce

I would dissolve ALL organised religions and related educational facilities, and reserve a special place in hell for anyone using their religion to preach, commit or cover up evil - which includes mid-education of children on basic scientific fact; for anyone who says our title win was a fluke, for anyone committing any sort of cruelty to any animal, and anyone who watches or participates in “reality” TV shows. That includes Katie “bury me in a Y shaped coffin” Price. 

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Haha 1

I’d let everyone know I am God! Then I’d prove it to them, this ending all religious debate. Then I’d explain ever to everyone, so there can be no misunderstandings.

No one race is more powerful than the next.

Anyone can get it on with whoever they like providing it is consensual.

Jonone nation has any rights over another.

I could end poverty, hunger, war and disease.

But instead, I would spend my time wrathfully smiting with thunderbolts people who dawdle in the middle lane, people who think it’s OK to play music from their phones on public transport and anyone who does smelly trumps at gigs.

I’m a vengeful, yet petty deity.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I’d let everyone know I am God! Then I’d prove it to them, this ending all religious debate. Then I’d explain ever to everyone, so there can be no misunderstandings.

No one race is more powerful than the next.

Anyone can get it on with whoever they like providing it is consensual.

Jonone nation has any rights over another.

Except that it's only for one day so you've just kick started a religion for which there will never again be tangible proof of your existence or abilities... so no better than what we already have :nigel:

• Haha 1

On 06/04/2019 at 05:11, ozleicester said:

Well I am God..!! I wouldn't change anything..I built you a dream and a great platform....it's you lot that have f**ked it up...

and you still blame the snake and want to gorge yourselves with apples.....and then burnt all my lovely trees of knowledge....