Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Player of the season. Poll Added

Player of the Season  

350 members have voted

1. 1. No particular order

12 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Unsure a poll is needed for this. It’s the most obvious case in many a season.

There is only one player who has made a weekly impact/improvement to where we were. Yes, there have been some good performances and yes, we should consider getting England caps in the equation.

however, there is one man and one man only who has improved us by adding something we’ve not had in a while (since Gary Mills)

No offence meant to Simpson or Amartey 

I agree, all 3 names have put in good performances for us.

I was really warming to Amartey before his injury. He's physical strong and quick, he even saved Morgan on a few occasions. With Puel I think he would have come back in at right back and Ricardo moving forward. Who knows what will happen now with Rogers in charge now.

One of the full backs surely. Ricardo has probably been the best given his productivity going forward, but chillwell has probably been better defensively, and often with the weaker winger in front of him. I'd just go Ricardo. Maddison or vardy next,  then Evan's.

20 minutes ago, sdb said:

One of the full backs surely. Ricardo has probably been the best given his productivity going forward, but chillwell has probably been better defensively, and often with the weaker winger in front of him. I'd just go Ricardo. Maddison or vardy next,  then Evan's.

Evan's what?

In the end I went for Chilwell because his improvement has been outstanding and his performances pretty consistent.

Ricardo runner up - Great first season and very, very close to picking him.

Maddison third - I would have gone for him, except for his poor spell at the end of Puel's reign, where the deaths of Vichai and little Sophie obviously affected him.

Vardy - Forth. Another decent goal return this season in a team which didn't really suit his style.

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 04:38, Sampson said:

Chilwell or Vardy.

Would easily have been Vardy if Puel hadn't mismanaged him for so long I think.

Ricardo will probably win, but we've conceded far too many goals directly from his errors (must be close to double figures) and fans are happy to overlook this and people always make excuses for his errors for some reason.

I enjoy watching Ricardo play and looking at the options who could you say has had a fairytale season? I would make excuses for his errores but for some unknown reason I am so happy to overlook them

For me it’s Chilwell followed by Ricardo followed by Vardy, however, if Vardy can score 5 in the remaining 4 games, big ask but he always does well against the top teams then it’s hard to look beyond a 20 goal striker for these awards, particularly in a mid table side 

Surprised Ricardo is such a clear winner for this. Great going forward at times but a bit of a disaster as a defender. I'd love to see the percentage of goals that come from his side where he's either out of position or over commits. Been a good signing but I feel he's been slightly overrated here.

I'd go for Vardy just edging Chilwell

On 16/04/2019 at 10:06, Father Ted said:

Slight outsider for me in Evans. When not injured he has been totally faultless and makes a huge difference to our side.

Hasn’t played enough.

However, what you say is correct. Also the person who said YT would be close if here all season is correct. Also the person who said if Vardy scored more goals is correct. Also, everyone else who said if someone had been better than they were or played more they would have voted for them are correct. 

Lets hope all of this happens next season. 

• Like 1