Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SkidsFox

Player of the season. Poll Added

Player of the Season  

350 members have voted

1. 1. No particular order

I consider this a preliminary (i.e. premature) vote. 

As hard as it is to vote for Ricardo after his most mistake-filled game in a while, it’s him over Chilwell for me.  Not enough consistency, or appearances, in anyone else.  Vardy is in the picture, and if he does his usual by scoring against the three top sides left to play, he could still nip the fullbacks at the tape.

I cant decide, no really consistent star performances this season, all have had stinkers so it is down to who has progressed the most for me, even though he has some major flaws they can be worked on, getting caught with his head in the clouds or cutting back when a cross or running into the box would be the better option in tight games. Guess who?

• Like 1

I think Evans has been very consistent and overall our best central defender. Voted for him. Only thing that may stop me voting for him in the actual club vote is his lack of appearances. I also think both full backs have been excellent .

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I think Evans has been very consistent and overall our best central defender. Voted for him. Only thing that may stop me voting for him in the actual club vote is his lack of appearances. I also think both full backs have been excellent .

Fully agree that he's been our best CB. However Ricardo's overall impact and consistency have been bigger than anyone else in the team, imo.

Tielemans came in a bit too late in the season to justify a vote atm.

• Like 1

I went for Maddison in the end. His contributions when we’ve been good have been definitive, and exceptional for a no 10 in his first PL season at such a young age. He’s also coped with being shoved out wide, isolated, and subbed when still the major threat. Had a big dip in form that coincided with every other player dipping likewise, but never ever hid, always wanted the ball and wanted to try something.

Other than him, Ricardo has been great, Schmeichel and Chilwell have been good and Tielemans has been breathtaking in his few games thus far. But we’ve needed a number 10 for years, and we’ve found a brilliant English one just out of school.

Madderz for me....

Unsure a poll is needed for this. It’s the most obvious case in many a season.

There is only one player who has made a weekly impact/improvement to where we were. Yes, there have been some good performances and yes, we should consider getting England caps in the equation.

however, there is one man and one man only who has improved us by adding something we’ve not had in a while (since Gary Mills)

No offence meant to Simpson or Amartey 

Interesting to see Ricardo running away with this. He has been fun to watch going forward but he's made a lot of costly mistakes at the back. I think Maddsion is my player of the season with Chilwell a close second. Of course Hamza gets it if we only look at matches played.