Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

West Ham match thread

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

No he didnt he a team under Puel struggle to get 2 goals in a game.

If he got us playing better 2nd half he would still be manager 

You didnt watch many games then. We always started shit and got better, it was quite obvious

In fact, I read that we'd be 3rd in the table if only the 2nd halves of games counted.

Edited by lgfualol

Think we have been poor since Huddersfield (including that game even tho the score line suggested otherwise)

Too many misplaced passes, slow tempo at times and it’s like no one really wants 7th this season

It will be interesting to see what Brendan does with this squad in the summer and what approach we will have to games next season.

Big summer at the club ahead and I hope he gets it right 

Not watching or listening to the game, but looks like the same issues.

We are desperate for a shake up, we have a mixture of excellent, poor and bang average players, to many of the latter two, and players who cannot do any wrong because they won the league.

We need to find players hungry for success and have a bit of quality about them, and not players who play well if the are in the mood.

I watched the Newcastle game, and it sounds lacklustre again, which is not acceptable at this level, every position is money in the clubs pocket, and people are paying and travelling to see a performance.

A large proportion of the squad have had enough chances 

Just now, steflcfc said:

Think we have been poor since Huddersfield (including that game even tho the score line suggested otherwise)

Too many misplaced passes, slow tempo at times and it’s like no one really wants 7th this season

It will be interesting to see what Brendan does with this squad in the summer and what approach we will have to games next season.

Big summer at the club ahead and I hope he gets it right 

Definitely were in need of a decent rebuild in quite a few areas hoping Brendan can deliver us quality signings in the summer ?? 

6 minutes ago, Milo said:

Why are people banging on about Puel, ffs 

Some people still bang on about Pearson :rolleyes: 

I imagine it will be a few years until they get Puel out of their system!

• Haha 1

Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

Does Vardy actually understand what offside is?

To be fair, the defender was clever and slowed down, any pass then leaves him offside but its risky if the linesman fecks up