Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

West Ham match thread

Happy enough with that. Was expecting gray for albrightom but if you ignore the general collective longer term disappointment of gray, theres not really much between him and barnes atm. Not getting much from either.

Perhaps gray is in last chance saloon whereas we already know barnes definitely needs some time. (Or perhaps rodgers just sees more from gray for this game, or even short term future)

Im just happy overall that morgan didnt make the squad over soyuncu and albrighton comes straight back into the tean.

Edited by gw_leics772

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Think we all are in agreement with this, BR needs to take more notice of this forum 

I think we're all in agreement that somebody needs to message me a stream... :whistle:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Concerning for me that Rodgers appears to undervalue Mendy.

I'd prefer to tielemans and maddison in advanced roles (at the expense or Barnes /Gray or today, Albrighton), wilf destructive and Mendy as the tidy man

No point playing wilf and Mandy in the same team and losing the creativity. He likes to bring Mendy on to close out games.

Right time to give Barnes a rest, he’s played a lot of minutes for a young lad this season and his link up play down the left with Chilwell isn’t always great. Also both Gray and Albrighton offer more defensively so for an away game against a team that’s strong down the flanks I don’t mind giving Barnes an hour on the bench and then bring him on as an impact sub 

• Like 2