Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

didn’t realize that Burnley have 4 first team players not playing as all out of contract at end June..

Harte Hendricks Bardsley and Lennon....throw in couple of injuries including Woods and their squad is very threadbare

Burnley being tight or they refusing to sign? although I suppose with them being mid table I suppose it's hardly worth it. 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Burnley being tight or they refusing to sign? although I suppose with them being mid table I suppose it's hardly worth it. 

Bit of both i think. They don't want to resign Hart, but I think Lennon and Hendricks want to move on.

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

They aren't offering them new deals .

Riyad sublime. Not sure how anyone can think it's all that soft a pen, Ben Mee is the clumsiest defender in the league. Just stamps on the side of his foot and completely misses the ball. 

What's not clear and obvious about that? 

You reckon Aguero dived and is so committed to the act he's going off just for show? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Whilst I think it’s an utterly stupid thing for those responsible to have done - literally just done to trigger a reaction, I’m not really sure what Darren Bent is trying to say there?