Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Well I’ll quite happily see Villa and West Ham go down, the latter especially after they creamed themselves wanting the season to end. 

West Ham's transfer policy is hilarious spending Selfridges prices for Primark quality you have to laugh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Which Liverpool player was the twat who ran on the whistle rather than taking the knee?

No way haha. Not like it’s happened before every single game already this week! 

I haven’t seen them all but I think Watford’s seat covering was the best I’ve seen so far. I see what Everton are trying to do behind the goal, just not sure it works. 

1 minute ago, Livid said:

I haven’t seen them all but I think Watford’s seat covering was the best I’ve seen so far. I see what Everton are trying to do behind the goal, just not sure it works. 

Interested to see what we do as we are usually pretty good with this kind of thing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Livid said:

Watford weirdly left a very small space for each set of players to sit and they were way too close together IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Interested to see what we do as we are usually pretty good with this kind of thing 

In one of the videos released on twitter it looked like they had 4 massive screens for fan support etc, 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Watford weirdly left a very small space for each set of players to sit and they were way too close together IMO. 

In one of the videos released on twitter it looked like they had 4 massive screens for fan support etc, 

Well that sounds ****ing cringe and shit then

• Haha 1