Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Whenever I see Riyad play for Man city he always seems to me as if he's an outsider. His congratulations from his team mates for goals and assists always seem straight faced and reserved. there doesn't seem a lot of joy from either side.

That's not knocking Riyad or the decision he made, just an observation.

• Like 1

Not seen any of the game but Burnley are just so pathetic and predictable. I bet they have had like no shots. Their record against the good teams over the last few seasons must be the worst in the whole league. Joke of a team imo.

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Riyad sublime. Not sure how anyone can think it's all that soft a pen, Ben Mee is the clumsiest defender in the league. Just stamps on the side of his foot and completely misses the ball. 

What's not clear and obvious about that? 

You reckon Aguero dived and is so committed to the act he's going off just for show? 

Neither player had the ball so it was a 50 50, other way round and it wouldn’t have been a free kick

9 minutes ago, Manini said:

Whilst I think it’s an utterly stupid thing for those responsible to have done - literally just done to trigger a reaction, I’m not really sure what Darren Bent is trying to say there? 

Probably deleted that tweet by now !

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

1 - That plane message is idiotic

2 - Darren Bent seems to have forgotten about Aaron Lennon, Kioki and Goodridge, if he's trying to claim Burnley are a racist club

Edited by Nalis

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Whenever I see Riyad play for Man city he always seems to me as if he's an outsider. His congratulations from his team mates for goals and assists always seem straight faced and reserved. there doesn't seem a lot of joy from either side.

That's not knocking Riyad or the decision he made, just an observation.

People often said the same about him here. 

Just get the impression he's a pretty introverted bloke he prefers the company of his friends and family to his team mates. 

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Good goal but Burnley are fvckin atrocious. They do understand the idea of football is to score a goal don’t they?

Rubbish, 38 0-0s will keep you in the Prem.