Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

Norwich are too far behind, Aston Villa don't look convincing at all, West Ham and Bournemouth look as bad as each other, Watford have spirit and a manager used to dealing with end of season pressure so they should be ok, Brighton probably with another four points will have enough.

Norwich, Aston Villa to go, can't split West Ham or Bournemouth.

Please let it be west ham

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Corky said:

Norwich are too far behind, Aston Villa don't look convincing at all, West Ham and Bournemouth look as bad as each other, Watford have spirit and a manager used to dealing with end of season pressure so they should be ok, Brighton probably with another four points will have enough.

Norwich, Aston Villa to go, can't split West Ham or Bournemouth.

If we don't get top 4 then we have to look at a 1 point returb from the 2 games against them as being pivotal. It's shocking how we allowed them to dictate the tempo of both games.

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we don't get top 4 then we have to look at a 1 point returb from the 2 games against them as being pivotal. It's shocking how we allowed them to dictate the tempo of both games.

Given how awful Norwich are defensively, the two games against them are probably our worst games of the season. The away game was one of the worst I've ever been to. We were dire. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Guendozi to face no further action for grabbing Maupay round the neck

Can not believe this. He grabbed a lad by the throat, right under the referees nose who as usual did nothing... Absolute joke of a decision. 

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Quite amusing from a Liverpool fan. Fair play :rolleyes:

365032D6-D64C-4DCC-8562-D28D7FDFB87E.jpeg

That's an incredible view, compared to being on the back row of the away end lower tier at Anfield. I literally couldn't see the penalty area at the Kop end when I was there this season, so Liverpool fans can f**k off lol

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fightforever said:

Please let it be west ham

It is still possible that Leicester could qualify for the Champions League, win the FA Cup and watch as both Villa and West Ham get relegated.  Let that sink in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Probably has no relevance but isn't Burnley a BNP stronghold ? 

Nah, they've gotten about 10% of the vote a couple of times (looking at the wiki), but they're currently Conservative. There were race riots there back in 2001 though.

A bit off topic so apologies.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

The plane belongs to the Owners of Burnley.  They are tracking it on the Clarets Forum and they think they are signing Rashford. Could be some truth in this ??

Mahrez - you know what he's going to do, but you can't stop him :P  EDIT: He's even scoring pens, now :P 

(EDIT: Off topic - I've had a dodgy compooter problem for ages - it turns out that Windows 10's tcp/ip settings are junk, but I fixed them... (TCPOptimizer))

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Sad 1