Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Becoming less and less convinced by Spurs as a side to be honest.

Keep leaving out their best player. Ok Eriksen might be off this window, but use him whilst you've got him.

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Potch needs to stop arsing about, admit they are crap without Eriksen, and sub him on.

He Also needs to stop whinging about the transfer deadline being earlier. 

Get your business done before the season starts, simple.

It stops rumours coming out conveniently as teams play each other and let's everyone focus on the football not bloody speculation 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He's Austrian :thumbup:

Thanks to his grandmother. lol

Austria have been trying to get him to play for the national team for years, but he's not ticking all requirement boxes for the Austrian Ministry of Interior Affairs.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

He Also needs to stop whinging about the transfer deadline being earlier. 

Get your business done before the season starts, simple.

It stops rumours coming out conveniently as teams play each other and let's everyone focus on the football not bloody speculation 

I think for us it was the difference between another winger, but overall I’m glad it was over before kick off. How nice is it that those Sky snakes have slithered back under their rocks? 

Good decision.

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

I think for us it was the difference between another winger, but overall I’m glad it was over before kick off. How nice is it that those Sky snakes have slithered back under their rocks? 

Good decision.

Yeah we probably did miss out on that winger, but honestly Its so much better seeing reaction based on games played rather than pure speculation to get clicks and views.

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Hopefully Wolves tail off a bit this season.

Huge problem in breaking down shit sides like Burnley. They evidently haven't addressed the issue. 

Edited by Koke

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Hopefully Wolves tail off a bit this season.

I may be saying this too early but I honestly think they overachieved last season and will not be anywhere near as good this year, especially with Europe.  I really think we need to go for it this year as probably best chance to get top 6 for a long time.  X

6 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Bournemouth win, Newcastle win and a draw for Burnley and Wolves would be a perfect for us.

Surely you don't think we can finish above Man City this season.

Perfect day so far for me, Bournemouth lost and Tottenham and Wolves are losing at home to teams I expect us to easily finish above. 

Just now, Gerard said:

I look at the teams they put out and no way should they be considered a shoo in for third. 

They have quality players, but aren't clicking rn. Given that and Poch refusing to start Eriksen leaves them dead in terms of creativity 

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Walker-peters stretching his hamstring out; can they afford to lose another RB to injury? Aurier is still recovering I think, Foyth did his achilles and they sold Trippier. 

Surely they've just got another youth player waiting in the wings called Kyle Walker-Peters-Something. That's how it works at Spurs right?

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

They have quality players, but aren't clicking rn. Given that and Poch refusing to start Eriksen leaves them dead in terms of creativity 

Winks and Sissoko are nothing special as the MF two.

They started today with Lamela and Moura and I think they're just not players who particularly frighten you.