Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, lestajigs said:

Spurs haven’t looked good at all, left it late against villa, man city was an utter cringe how they didn’t manage to loose 8.2 and today😂, we are better then these

Tbf there aren't many sides that will get a result at Manchester City. 

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Might just be me but I haven’t seen anything special about Harry winks when I have seen them play go suggest he is as good as people make him out to be.

His name is Harry, he's English and he plays for a media darling team. That's about it really. He's just a run-of-the-mill young midfielder, and one who needs to get on the weights at that. :fishing:

A proper Newcastle performance today though, did exactly what they did to us at the back end of last season, sit back, defend for their lives and rely on a snatch and grab.

Playing against teams like them at home this season, will be the perfect indication of whether we've improved or not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

A proper Newcastle performance today though, did exactly what they did to us at the back end of last season, sit back, defend for their lives and rely on a snatch and grab.

Playing against teams like them at home this season, will be the perfect indication of whether we've improved or not.

Lets be honest.Its what we used to do . Frustrates the skill clubs but Man City seem to find a way to break it down.. Not sure that we can yet as we struggled against Wolves

1 hour ago, Corky said:

One point between 5th and 19th.

Which is why people getting a hard on that we’re 4th after only 3 games is a bit stupid.

Takes at least half a dozen games for things to settle down and then it’s worth looking at the table.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Which is why people getting a hard on that we’re 4th after only 3 games is a bit stupid.

Takes at least half a dozen games for things to settle down and then it’s worth looking at the table.

Nopei it’s a hard on for me thanks Muzzett ..  cus after half a dozen games we’ll probably be a fair bit lower ..    enjoy it while you can ..  that’s what I say ...        and funnily enough Mrs CF agrees ...   :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Spurs haven’t looked good at all, left it late against villa, man city was an utter cringe how they didn’t manage to loose 8.2 and today😂, we are better then these

You get the feeling all's not well behind the scenes at spurs.