Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Remember Kember said:

The 2 sides playing tonight are the worst Arsenal and Man Utd teams I've seen in years. Until tonight I thought talk of the top 6 was exaggerated I've now changed my mind 

Worse than even the second teams Fergie and Wenger put out in the cups

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Said it from day one about Rashford. People fell for this purple patch when he first came in under Van Gaal. He's Southampton level.

he's definitely nowhere near the level of danny ings, and if anyone would offer me a decent price i wouldn't mind backing che adams to outscore him this season, even giving him a 3 goal headstart. 

they literally had to randomly decide he was their number one penalty taker just so he could score more than 5 goals in a season. 

United have an away game on Thursday night before coming back to play Newcastle, who should have a rocket up their arse and a point to prove! 

They then play Liverpool, if they lose them both United could easily find themselves a quarter of the way through the season and in the bottom 6.

Huge game for them on Sunday at Newcastle.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Listening to Roy Keane talk is actually fairly interesting. He's always painted as a complete dick head, but he's coming across here as someone who gave his all for the club and was pissed off with anyone who didn't have the same dedication as him. 

he would be the ideal manager for them

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Listening to Roy Keane talk is actually fairly interesting. He's always painted as a complete dick head, but he's coming across here as someone who gave his all for the club and was pissed off with anyone who didn't have the same dedication as him. 

I know someon who was a psychology student when Keane was a player, and he was seeing a psychologist because he had too much money. He just comes across as arrogant to me

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

"I'm out of my depth and can't believe I've not been sacked yet".

Something like that?

Talked about the offisde decision and said they should have played to the whistle, the claims of playes heaing the whistle probably weren't true and were just his players trying it on. Also said the goal was miles onside and it was rightly awarded as a goal.

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

he would be the ideal manager for them

Maybe not manager, but a person who they could use around the training ground, reminding players of their role and responsibilities. 

Just now, What the Fuchs? said:

I know someon who was a psychology student when Keane was a player, and he was seeing a psychologist because he had too much money. He just comes across as arrogant to me

Understandable and fairly sensible tbh. Players generally get given all this money and you see a lot of goes straight to their head and they think they're some show pony.

I agree he comes across as arrogant, but listening to him talking about football rn, absolutely different from how he's usually shown to be.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Rashford is absolutely appalling btw. He is nowhere near good enough to be leading the line for a club like Manchester United.

I know, god knows how he still breezes into the England set up and gets preference over players like Maddison and Vardy in the past. 

He truly has managed to buy himself himself an entire career off an exciting debut and nothing more.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

I know, god knows how he still breezes into the England set up and gets preference over players like Maddison and Vardy in the past. 

He truly has managed to buy himself himself an entire career off an exciting debut and nothing more.

And players like Callum Wilson now. He's consistently scoring, so for me needs to be given game time, especially with Rashford going missing. 

It'll be interesting when Hudson-Odoi is back fully fit as to who Southgate brings on as well 

17 minutes ago, What the Fuchs? said:

A few things here, seeing a psychologist shouldn’t be a reason to bash someone, I’m sure his issues were much deeper than simply I have too much money. As someone who was privy to someone’s medical records and information, your friend should be very careful about what he says and who he says it too.

Roy Keane is clearly a very complex character, but he is a winner and demands the same commitment of those around him as he does himself. 

Agree with him or not, he is honest in his assessment of what he sees.

I would say being arrogant is the last thing you could throw at Roy Keane.

• Like 3