Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

It is quite strangely highly watchable just for a laugh. 

It's one of my favourite matches this season as two hours of build up pre match about tactics and intricacies of football has been followed up by essentially getting 22 players on a bouncy castle soaked with hoses and trying to kick a ball in the general direction of the opponents goal. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

It's one of my favourite matches this season as two hours of build up pre match about tactics and intricacies of football has been followed up by essentially getting 22 players on a bouncy castle soaked with hoses and trying to kick a ball in the general direction of the opponents goal. 

no doubt sky will try to save face by blaming the weather conditions for ruining what should have been a great game full of intricate skills and etc etc.

Absolute b*llocks of course. they are just poor. howling gale and pissing it down didn't stop us putting on a real display and thrashing newcastle with some great football.

• Like 1

Best result for us, that, if those showers are really supposed to be our rivals for the top 6. I think it maybe makes a case for the weakness of the league in general this year that a team as pathetically thin as that Arsenal outfit are sat in the top 4 after 7 games.

Though there is the small matter of that result hauling Arsenal above Spuds again, so they'll be the happier of the two no doubt. :fishing:

We haven't learnt our lesson from last year though - we still don't know how to get results against relegation fodder as proven by our games against Wolves and Man Utd. :ph34r:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 2