Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

I like Guendouzi but he would struggle to get into our midfield

I think he's awful tbh. 

He "runs around a lot" but he's bang average and fairly weak. 

I'd take pre-Chelsea meltdown Danny Drinkwater over him any day let alone Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

The hell is going on with that VAR, Lino put the flag up and the Man U player stopped. I think he’d have stood a chance of stopping it if he hadn’t.

Imagine the furore if Perez puts that early chance in yesterday with the lino flagging vards offside 

players have been told to keep playing until they hear the whistle 

• Like 2

Just now, urban fox said:

a draw would actually be a good result for us. Man utd win better but I just like to see them getting done over

Agreed. Arsenal have enough firepower to do alright over the season. Man Utd will finish midtable, I reckon. More fun seeing Man Utd fuch up.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think he's awful tbh. 

He "runs around a lot" but he's bang average and fairly weak. 

I'd take pre-Chelsea meltdown Danny Drinkwater over him any day let alone Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi. 

In a bar fight ?

Just now, st albans fox said:

Once they gave the ball away, yes but that’s not an offside trap ...he was just left in nomansland by his full back giving it away ...

Well yeah, okay fair enough, stepping up to play offside as opposed to a trap then. To be honest in real time I thought he’d made it and it was offside.