Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

We have had the chances but Hernandez is running the show for Norwich .

We will have no players left soon !

Whats the deal with Deulofeu? 10 goals 5 assists last year is a decent return. Clearly talented but seems a bit lazy, is midtable his level? 

19 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

It reminds me of playing Fifa with my mates while drinking. Neither side is capable of stringing more than few passes together yet the game is highly entertaining

Ha ha my thoughts exactly! It’s like watching FIFA how the ball at times seems glued to the players whilst They are running through  the opposite defence. Strange game 

that geezer on the left for norwich would make me unable to go to the match out of sheer frustration. the amount of times he's been through on goal must be in double figures, and the amount of chances he's either had to score or set up his teammates to score is zero. unreal stuff. 

I admire his skills but he's got that air of primadonna about him, not sure if I'd like someone like Delofeu playing for us. So moody and tends to disappear a bit too much, but a joy to watch when he's on the ball, most of the time

Feels like a luxury to say we don't need a player like him. Remember when we wanted to sign Troy Deeney?  lol  What a time to be a Leicester supporter

7 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I admire his skills but he's got that air of primadonna about him, not sure if I'd like someone like Delofeu playing for us. So moody and tends to disappear a bit too much, but a joy to watch when he's on the ball, most of the time

Feels like a luxury to say we don't need a player like him. Remember when we wanted to sign Troy Deeney?  lol  What a time to be a Leicester supporter

Gérard Deulofeu on his rare genuine quality games would fit brilliantly in our starting eleven. 

Most of the time though he's inconsistent, half arsed and brain dead. 

I'd take him on a free if Rodgers was confident he could manage him but I wouldn't want to spend any proper money him tbh. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Can’t believe I thought Norwich would do alright this season. They are shit which is weird cos they have a big catchment area. 

Part down to a longer injury list, if I'm not mistaken.

Still, doesn't explain half of their implosion in the past six matches - only two goals scored!

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Part down to a longer injury list, if I'm not mistaken.

Still, doesn't explain half of their implosion in the past six matches - only two goals scored!

Also Pukki was clearly just a flash in the pan no

real quality 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Gérard Deulofeu on his rare genuine quality games would fit brilliantly in our starting eleven. 

Most of the time though he's inconsistent, half arsed and brain dead. 

I'd take him on a free if Rodgers was confident he could manage him but I wouldn't want to spend any proper money him tbh. 

On a free maybe, yeah. But even then I can't imagine him being more than a bench warmer for Youri and Madders. If they couldn't teach him consistency and high workrate at Barcelona, I'm not sure if our Brodge would be any more succesful in getting through to him 

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

On a free maybe, yeah. But even then I can't imagine him being more than a bench warmer for Youri and Madders. If they couldn't teach him consistency and high workrate at Barcelona, I'm not sure if our Brodge would be any more succesful in getting through to him 

He'd play on the wing for us not centre mid.