Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Super_horns said:

Here we go - shoot ourselves in the foot !

He’s been let down by his manager and his teammates it’s been clear he was struggling against his man all game and nobody has stepped in to help him out   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

He’s been let down by his manager and his teammates it’s been clear he was struggling against his man all game and nobody has stepped in to help him out   

Agree - got 2 defenders on the bench too .

8 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Luckily for you, Norwich aren't sure what to do with the ball

Hopefully you are right !

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He'd play on the wing for us not centre mid. 

Oh, right! Perez has about ten times higher workrate though. I'm not sure I'd bench Barnes for him, the kid is electric. But if Delofeu came for free or v cheaply, then I guess we could find a use for him. Europe is looming on the horizon... 

• Like 1

Just now, Chester Dontlie said:

Oh, right! Perez has about ten times higher workrate though. I'm not sure I'd bench Barnes for him, the kid is electric. But if Delofeu came for free or v cheaply, then I guess we could find a use for him. Europe is looming on the horizon... 

The Deulofeu that single handedly beat Wolves at Wembley, I'd pretty much send Barnes to Coventry for. But given he does that about one a year, like I said, I do agree he wouldn't get in our team really. 

Completely wrong personality. 

Hence why he's at Watford. 

• Like 2

Norwich are wank.

Unbelievable how they beat Man City tbh. They don't offer anything going forward with so many wayward or over hit crosses. 

They look doomed way their playing. And they're not even scoring goals any more which I thought they'd be ok at 

And how many times do sky have to play the Sunday game??? We know its Liverpool Vs City.... should focus on the game that's on or just finished. Such big club bias it's unbelievable

• Like 1

Both watford and norwich will go down.

Both shocking teams.

Gerrard Delafeaou  is the bestbout of a bad bunch. Very much like Perez both equally as good as each other maybe Perez edges it.

I hope villa go down with them 2 for the sheer fact that they think that they should be challenging for the title, like its thier right or something