Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

23 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Not sure if it’s my tv, but watching Chelsea v Palace really sounds like it’s fake crowd noise added behind the game.

From my experience with Chelsea supporters they are almost entirely made of plastic and have these tiny inbuilt speakers, that's probably where the prerecorded noise is coming from 

image.thumb.png.1801e0b1f89f2f50e568fb85feaf62d2.png

I'm hoping Palace can steal a point or three off them. Yesterdays Norwich- Watford game was much more entertaining tbh

Chelsea are probably favourites for 3rd. I know we don't like to praise other teams on here but they've looked good this season. I think people forget they finished 3rd last season. They have a very good squad and the best defensive midfielder in the world. They're still a huge club with prize assets. It will be interesting to see how they respond if they do lose a couple. They're a young team with an inexperienced manager and I wonder whether their heads would drop with a couple of bad results. For our sake I hope they would but we'll see. The only other plus point for us is that they don't have a genuine world class, Premier League proven forward. I think they may finish above us this season but it'll be close. If we beat Arsenal today we'll send out a very strong message. X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 2

Darren Fletcher winding me up more than he should, going on about Chelsea going second, but there's the Man City game tomorrow. Mentioned it at least three times without mentioning us. There's the Leicester game later Darren! We started the weekend above bloody Chelsea.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Darren Fletcher winding me up more than he should, going on about Chelsea going second, but there's the Man City game tomorrow. Mentioned it at least three times without mentioning us. There's the Leicester game later Darren! We started the weekend above bloody Chelsea.

Ngl I can't stand Darren Fletcher, I've started to notice some of the things he's saying, some down right ignorant of teams (champions league games) and just stupid comments. I like commentary on and sometimes they say insiteful commemts but half the time it's infuriating.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Was just going to say the same thing. Got about 10 goals better goal difference than Chelsea and play later but Chelsea 2nd with the Man City game tomorrow?? Totally useless commentary. The thicko Hoddle at one point thought Chelsea had scored 72 in 19 games before the other bloke pointed out it was 72 in total in 19 games for and against. Numpties. 

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Chelsea are probably favourites for 3rd. I know we don't like to praise other teams on here but they've looked good this season. I think people forget they finished 3rd last season. They have a very good squad and THE  SECOND BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD. They're still a huge club with prize assets. It will be interesting to see how they respond if they do lose a couple. They're a young team with an inexperienced manager and I wonder whether their heads would drop with a couple of bad results. For our sake I hope they would but we'll see. The only other plus point for us is that they don't have a genuine world class, Premier League proven forward. I think they may finish above us this season but it'll be close. If we beat Arsenal today we'll send out a very strong message. X 

Come on grumble get it right ..   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Ngl I can't stand Darren Fletcher, I've started to notice some of the things he's saying, some down right ignorant of teams (champions league games) and just stupid comments. I like commentary on and sometimes they say insiteful commemts but half the time it's infuriating.

Just realised, looking at his Twitter feed, he's a Forest fan. So of course he'll ignore Leicester, and of course he knows nothing about football.

Micky Gray on Talksport just now, talking about how "Ake should be at a top 6 club" before adding "I don't know why Man United aren't looking at him".

You have to laugh.

Quite happy for Chelsea to take all the credit, praise and spotlight atm.

Much prefer it if we can slip under the radar without all the fuss and focus. 

• Like 4