Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Hopefully Amazon have the will and power to remove the 3pm blackout, maybe, hmmm, not sure know I think about it...:unsure:

The richest company in the world right now, I'd hope so! No way they'd offer it at £7.99/month though.

What would people pay for access to every Premier League game?

Just now, squarez said:

Hate to praise Amazon for anything but it's perfect here.

You got Virgin fibre? 

I imagine it doesn't help that I've got BT fibre so my lines only about 45/50. Not the absolute fastest. But this is stuttery as fcvk. 

To be fair, the flip side of having BT is that my usual digital TV is actually a stream, as is everyone's with BT TV. 

So I've got pretty high standards given that they provide usually flawless HD TV except for the odd audio lag. 

Just to clarify calling it shit - obviously if you're comparing it to other football "streams" it's incredible. 

But this shouldn't be the quality of a pirate stream, this is Amazon, the biggest company on the planet. It should be the uninterrupted quality of a HD TV channel. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

You got Virgin fibre? 

I imagine it doesn't help that I've got BT fibre so my lines only about 45/50. Not the absolute fastest. But this is stuttery as fcvk. 

To be fair, the flip side of having BT is that my usual digital TV is actually a stream, as is everyone's with BT TV. 

So I've got pretty high standards given that they provide usually flawless HD TV except for the odd audio lag. 

I'm on BT Fibre as well and it's all good for me mate

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

You got Virgin fibre? 

Hmm thats quite strange it should be more than enough, i only have 30 here in the middle of no-where and can stream both with no problems at all. (Not Virgin though)

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Mine is awesome .. its like watching HD tv.. (and i have both games streaming as well) Is your internet or PC bit shit? .. :( 

Nobody likes a show off Suzie lol

Watching through my BTUltra HD box on a Samsung tv and have the internet package through BT which is the most expensive they have but no idea really if that should be good enough or not as not massively tech minded

• Sad 1