Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Surprised Pearson never gets linked to these to near the bottom premier league job, considering he's got a 100% record in keeping clubs well club in the top flight you'd think he would be liked to a few. I'm not sure he could keep Watford up though.

Edited by Leicesterpool

50 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Surprised Pearson never gets linked to these to near the bottom premier league job, considering he's got a 100% record in keeping clubs well club in the top flight you'd think he would be liked to a few. I'm not sure he could keep Watford up though.

He failed at a club in Belgium's second division mate.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

So a Liverpool draw against there arch enemies this week and a Leicester win will see the gap close to 6 points... if that was to happen I don't think anyone could claim the title is Liverpools already.. heres hoping

Maybe I'm being naive but I think Everton could sneak a win here....

Everton almost always get scared and bend over at Anfield. Certified 3 points for Liverpool. 

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Liverpool’s premier league record since the beginning of last season reads

P52 W43 D8 L1 

😳 it’s clearly going to need a massive drop in form for them to mess it up this season, we obviously just need to keep winning and just hope they crack under pressure.

The positive thing for us and anyone else who fancies a shot at the title is their severely congested month coming up. Their record is phenomenal and shouldn't be sniffed at. But this month could see them drop more points than usual. Up to us to capitalise on it. 

• Like 1