Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Is it allowed to continue with the game when there's a second ball on the pitch?

If they stopped that, every crowd everywhere would keep the ball and chuck it on when their team is defending a corner.

16 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

That's how Sheff utd play. Good with ball, hard to breakdown. Its nothing special to Wolves, they're just doing to you what they've done to a lot of teams this season.

Agreed. They've played well and look a good side. We've just about deserved our equaliser though. 

Jota has been poor today. And this season tbf. Jimenez is carrying the team at the minute. 

3 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

I quite like Phil Jones. I saw a hilarious compilation of his defending recently, including his various 'front crawls'.

I do enjoy his realism though and lack of airs and graces. He seems to accept his limitations and always gives his all. He didn't offer himself the big contracts or the England caps and he'd be a fool not to accept them.

Refreshingly self-aware and one of not many premier league footballers who I reckon you could have a decent beer and chat with.

This is the cue for news stories next week about drink driving, adultery, burning £50 notes or something like that.

To be fair..but only my opinion,I thought Jones looked the part,when he started his Manutd ,then England career...

Like Sma?long I thought both has players would go into better individual careers,across the Bline for Club und country..

Then for young players,they started to get those long Term niggling injuries. They seemed to have nothing but comebacks.

Because of that,they have never been able to Consolidate or even Rekindle any earlier showing of potential higher quality in their careers.at

So ! For one I only have sympathy for them...

They will Never again get near the England squad,but might still give Manutd a decent evening to their careers....