Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Finnegan said:

You got Virgin fibre? 

I imagine it doesn't help that I've got BT fibre so my lines only about 45/50. Not the absolute fastest. But this is stuttery as fcvk. 

To be fair, the flip side of having BT is that my usual digital TV is actually a stream, as is everyone's with BT TV. 

So I've got pretty high standards given that they provide usually flawless HD TV except for the odd audio lag. 

Yeah, but then I pretty much watch football exclusively on streams on Sky Go or on the BT Sport website using my tech-illiterate Dad's logins.

If I were used to watching full HD broadcast tv my standards would probably be a bit higher.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

I'm on BT Fibre as well and it's all good for me mate

Eh. Maybe I need to reset my router :dunno:

For me, switching from NOWTV live (also on the xbox) to this has felt like going from 60+fps gaming to 25fps.

It's not quite lag its just a bit of ugly stutter. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Eh. Maybe I need to reset my router :dunno:

For me, switching from NOWTV live (also on the xbox) to this has felt like going from 60+fps gaming to 25fps.

It's not quite lag its just a bit of ugly stutter. 

No idea, could try closing your Xbox app or re-testing connection?

2 minutes ago, Filbert1962 said:

Watching the Palace game through official Prime package & quality is good but there’s about a 2 minute delay against the live action. That needs to improve. 

Only a minute for me? Plus I’m used to this with my Iptv subscription anyway. 

Working seamlessly for me by the way (BT)