Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Nalis said:

Its only truly 'stadium atmosphere' if you can hear unwarranted abuse of players, and chants of you're fvckin sh it' when someone scores.

At least you won't have commentators stupidly apologising for such bad language lol 

Just now, StanSP said:

Also, tried this stadium atmosphere but had to come out of the actual game to turn it on. 

As much as I dislike commentators, it just feels odd hearing no commentary at all...

Yeah same here, think I'll try and watch our match on stadium atmosphere for as long as possible though. Depends who is commentating/ co commentating I guess.

Just now, Apollo said:

If Amazon get into this properly there's no way they'll keep the price low - there be Amazan Sports or similar that isn't covered by basic prime membership. Probably end up costing the same as Sky 

The plus point though would be you could choose the games you want to watch. I'd be fine with that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

If Amazon get into this properly there's no way they'll keep the price low - there be Amazan Sports or similar that isn't covered by basic prime membership. Probably end up costing the same as Sky 

Would be fine with same price as Sky if you could watch all the matches and pick

Edited by Dahnsouff

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

This is sadly the problem. ATP Tennis was testing the water, this even more so. Once they sort the delay it will be a game changer.

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Streaming every game definitely is the future. The way around the FA's 3pm blackout is this suggestion from Simon Jordan:

https://talksport.com/football/637125/simon-jordan-premier-league-netflix/

Cant argue with a word he says there. Would be fantastic, even if it was as much as £15 p/m.

If you think people pay that much for a few sky or BT channels for a couple of games you get no choice over. 

I cannot express how much nicer it is for me personally to just watch a football game without two old bores chatting b*llocks over it the entire time.

It's like when everyone got used to watching movies at home on demand and suddenly realised what an expensive, annoying pain in the arse going to the cinema was.