Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Just watching MOTD2 back and Danny Murphy (shock) says 'Son isn't that kind of player' as the replays show him kick out at Rudiger.

3 red cards in his last 17 premier league games suggests he is 'that kind of player'.

On 23/12/2019 at 16:48, st albans fox said:

How can they appeal a red decision taken by the VAR ....... I mean when was the last time son got a var red and it was rescinded ?.....oh yeah !

no chance on this one surely ......and he should get an extra game for a frivolous appeal !

Cos he's the nicest guy in football.....🤣

So, after a day of Carry On films, now it's a day of football, thanks to the Amazon Prime trial.  Would be a shame not to watch as many matches as possible, right?  I guess we'll be watching Arsenal after Spurs.  Go Brighton!

EDIT:  Hoddle? OH NO!

Edited by PhillippaT

6 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

So, after a day of Carry On films, now it's a day of football, thanks to the Amazon Prime trial.  Would be a shame not to watch as many matches as possible, right?  I guess we'll be watching Arsenal after Spurs.  Go Brighton!

EDIT:  Hoddle? OH NO!

I know. He's worse than herpes the way he keeps cropping up. I hope this is the last outbreak of Hoddle we'll have today.

Just now, ScouseFox said:

ok watching amazon on my tele instead of my laptop this time and yeah, now i can see what all the crying was about for the last set of fixtures. fu cking rubbish. 

My desktop PC has the bigger monitor, so we're watching on that, and typing this on my laptop.

10 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

ok watching amazon on my tele instead of my laptop this time and yeah, now i can see what all the crying was about for the last set of fixtures. fu cking rubbish. 

What are you using to play the stream with? I've noticed that on my TV's in-built Prime App it looks piss poor, whereas my Fire TV (the 4K Ultra HD model) looks pretty decent.

I've got 1Gb connection, so I can take that out of the equation. Yes, I know...