Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Do we think BR wants a 3rd more mobile CB to set up a 3 back formation? 

We'd be able to use the full power of Ricardo and Chilwell, allow Barnes to play slightly inside and even use Maddison similar to how chelsea used Mount today. 

Kasper 

Soy Evans New CB

Ricardo Ndidi Youri/Praet Chilwell

Barnes Vardy Maddison

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

Son's red card - utter stupidity from him. I don't get why you'd be so petulant and immature when these days there are so many cameras focussing on every incident in the game these days. It's not even accidental. There's absolutely no reason for him to kick up at Rudiger like that. How he, or his teammates/manager, could have any complaints is beyond me.

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

Bad news for Villa but good news for our SF chances and it's likely McGinn will miss the league match against us on the 7th March as well.

I don't ever like to wish injury on players but that is a huge blow for Villa but a huge bonus for us. He's a great midfielder and one of the best that helps Grealish do what he does too. 

Am I correct in thinking that all these totted up yellow cards are wiped at the end of the year?

If so Liverpool and West Ham will have played a game less than the rest of us, are any of their players near a ban? 

6 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

No its 100% not 😂

16 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Sorry mate, not true in my experience

My point is entirely football based. The majority of the time incidents like this happen it does seem to be a London club. Spurs today, Chelsea last season I think I read about an incident a Brentford the other week. Having travelled around the country going to football I can honestly say the only racism that I have seen was in London (Chelsea to be more accurate). I’m not saying it doesnt occur elsewhere but my impression is that it seems a lot more widespread in London than anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

My point is entirely football based. The majority of the time incidents like this happen it does seem to be a London club. Spurs today, Chelsea last season I think I read about an incident a Brentford the other week. Having travelled around the country going to football I can honestly say the only racism that I have seen was in London (Chelsea to be more accurate). I’m not saying it doesnt occur elsewhere but my impression is that it seems a lot more widespread in London than anywhere else.

I had the misfortune of walking from the stadium with some Man City fans a few years ago, Chinese student, Girl in a hijab, everyone was fair game to them. It was like they had stepped straight off the set of shameless. They're all over.

34 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Racism seems to be a london thing. It doesn’t seem to happen to the same frequency at all in the rest of the country. 

Absolute rubbish. You can't make a broad statement like that based upon a bunch of idiots in a football stadium.

• Like 1

Some key games over festive period from Thursday (in addition to ours against Liverpool)...

26th Dec
Villa vs Norwich (18th vs 19th)
Bournemouth vs Arsenal (14th vs 11th)
Man Utd vs Newcastle (8th vs 9th)

28th Dec (table positions at the moment)
Brighton vs Bournemouth (13th vs 14th)
Watford vs Villa (20th vs 18th)
Burnley vs Man Utd (10th vs 8th)

• Thanks 1

I do like Gary Neville, I think he's one of the best pundits out there who says it as it is but I love seeing how mardy he is when talking about Man Utd at the moment.

As do I love AFTV and the Man Utd fan channels at the moment.

I don't see it getting any better for a while either - infact I think it'll get worse before it gets better for both teams.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1