Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Im not having that as a pickford error. Unless someone can make a decent argument.

Fernandes has smashed it and its got unbelievable dip and swerve on it. 

Just because Pickford got somewhere near it and didn't save it, does not make it an error.

I dont understand why thats a mistake. To me its just being beaten by a class shot.

23 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Think Pickford may have just lost his starting place in the England team!

He won't, but at least we won't be surprised when he no doubt makes a big mistake in the summer.

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Spurs back winning, surprised wolves let them in twice 

It's their new stadium - they can huff and puff all they want, but they won't blow it down :P 

EDIT: This reply aged well :P

Edited by PhillippaT

27 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Im not having that as a pickford error. Unless someone can make a decent argument.

Fernandes has smashed it and its got unbelievable dip and swerve on it. 

Just because Pickford got somewhere near it and didn't save it, does not make it an error.

I dont understand why thats a mistake. To me its just being beaten by a class shot.

You ever played in goal at any level? Yes the shot moved but Pickford’s made a right mess of it - I’d expect him to have believed he should have done better & simply saved it.

10 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Wolves 2-2

If we get away with this again lol

We probably will. I said it after I think the Chelsea game that we'll win twice again this season (Villa and Brighton my predictions) and be fine.

If we lose to Villa I think we'll blow it but the others are just as hopeless. Man Utd may actually come 3rd I think and that is a sorry reflection on the others because they are so ordinary.

Come on Everton. Prove me wrong.