Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

We probably will. I said it after I think the Chelsea game that we'll win twice again this season (Villa and Brighton my predictions) and be fine.

If we lose to Villa I think we'll blow it but the others are just as hopeless. Man Utd may actually come 3rd I think and that is a sorry reflection on the others because they are so ordinary.

Come on Everton. Prove me wrong.

2 wins from the last ten! you can’t think that would be enough to get us over the line? I think 5 wins minimum would be needed;  and that should be doable else we don’t deserve it. 

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

2 wins from the last ten! you can’t think that would be enough to get us over the line? I think 5 wins minimum would be needed;  and that should be doable else we don’t deserve it. 

I honestly think it might do it. The others just aren't winning either.

That run of 8 wins in a row is probably going to save us.

Wolves win is not a big deal.

If the scores stay the same, we've got away with it this weekend.  You could argue that we're almost in a stronger position with another game ticked off and less points to play for.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Not a chance do we need 5 more wins, that would put us about 24 clear, who below us is going to take 25 out of the remaining 30 points?

3 wins and a couple of draws I fancy will be enough

7 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Would have been a decent rotation option for us in the squad, can only see him getting better next season too. If Watford end up going down, sign him up!

7 hours ago, StanSP said:

I agree. Would give us some natural width and pace. 

That is exactly what we have missed.

No one else would have scored that 2nd goal as they would be too slow!

Took time to settle and the team was set up to be defensive Under Flores so didn't play much but shown his worth now.

Everton Man U got an end of season feel to it !

Wolves the team to get 4th.