Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What's he done the rest of the season? 

5 goals 4 assists in 1136 Prem minutes.

Perez = 7 goals 4 assists in 1594 Prem minutes.

Gray = 1 goal 1 assist in 411 Prem minutes.

Albrighton = 0 goals 1 assist in 386 Prem minutes.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

5 goals 4 assits in 1136 Prem minutes.

Perez = 7 goals 4 assists in 1594 Prem minutes.

Gray = 1 goal 1 assist in 411 Prem minutes.

Albrighton = 0 goals 1 assist in 386 Prem minutes.

Marginally better than Perez then given he's played the equivalent of 5 fewer games and only has 2 fewer goals. 

Tbh I liked watching him in France and could see the fuss and talent there. 

I genuinely couldn't tell you the other games he's played well in though. He's turned up for one game (and what a game to turn up in). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Marginally better than Perez then given he's played the equivalent of 5 fewer games and only has 2 fewer goals. 

Tbh I liked watching him in France and could see the fuss and talent there. 

I genuinely couldn't tell you the other games he's played well in though. He's turned up for one game (and what a game to turn up in). 

Would have been a decent rotation option for us in the squad, can only see him getting better next season too. If Watford end up going down, sign him up!

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Would have been a decent rotation option for us in the squad, can only see him getting better next season too. If Watford end up going down, sign him up!

I agree. Would give us some natural width and pace. 

12 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

Get Nige and Shakey back in for a third time please Top

If we spiral out of european contention I'd say that was probably likely to happen. 

p.s. We're not going to miss out on Europe.

Bizarrely, I don’t think Liverpool have played as well this season as they did last season.  Obviously they have had a few outstanding games, but several games they have won I thought they were not quite as dominant as last season.

5 hours ago, deep blue said:

Agreed.  Too many teams have been cowed by them, especially us.  Mind you, having all the decisions go their way has helped a bit...

I just hope it opens peoples eyes and people can truly see this negative, possession for possessions sake style that so many teams are trying to play for what it is.

How anyone enjoys watching it I do not know, i'm not just talking about us here, it's the way alot of teams are going.

Watford will give us a good game, they'll be positive, be the better team for it and have a good chance of taking the 3 points, they'll teach us a few things, not that we'll learn, meanwhile we'll knock it around at the back in our lacksadisical, pedestrian style, 'trying to break them down' without going forward.

Edited by Matt

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

We;re going to get bullied at Watford, can't see the likes of Chilwell, Perez and Maddison fancying it.

We need to invest in tougher players over the summer for physical matches.

Agreed. Need a hard bastard in midfield or someone who's not afraid to put themselves about a bit. 

14 hours ago, Finnegan said:

How shit is Watfords support though. 

They're three nil up against the team twenty something points ahead at the top of the league, in an evening fixture, at home, in a game that gives them vital relegation points. 

And you can't hear a peep. 

You need to fix the sound on your TV. They sounded really good to me. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Agreed. Need a hard bastard in midfield or someone who's not afraid to put themselves about a bit. 

Midfield isn't really the issue, not centrally anyway- Ndidi, Choudhury, Praet can all cope physically- but full-backs and wide men need to get involved more. I wouldn't be surprised to see Albrighton play at Watford.

8 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Need an Everton Win today, don't need Yanited to be hot on our heels

8 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

This feels like a massive afternoon for us, I'm nearly as nervous as when we play.

It's at Goodison. Crowd will be up for it and on United's backs. Relax boys let Carlo does the business...

6 hours ago, Vulpecula said:

Sides I want relegated at this realistic point (dreamland would be Scousers, Man Yoo and Arse):

The Vile

The Turkey Munchers.

Ashley's Cash Cow.

F ucking hell man grow up