Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

As mentioned before, it just shows how incredible some feats are and why some records last; Arsenal's invincibles, Vardy’s 11. It just takes one slightly off game and poof, it’s gone! 

So Liverpool may get a record points total but miss on that record at least!

Just now, urban fox said:

Liverpool were going to lose a game eventually but I always thought someone would sh1thouse a last minute job or something. Never saw them getting stuffed 3-0 by a side in the relegation zone! Well done to Watford 

They were massacred! I do have a soft spot for Pearson, it warms my heart to see him doing this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Liverpool's performances all season haven't reflected their dominance of the league. Maybe the bubble has burst. They couldn't lose it from here surely! 

Too late for this season but it will have sown that seed of doubt and given encouragement to others. They have probably reached the top of the pendulem. Would love to see Atletico turn them over in the 2nd leg on one of those 'special' Anfield nights. YAWN.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

hahaa gwon big Nige!!!! I wish more teams had gone at Liverpool this season, they’ve had it too easy. X 

Agreed.  Too many teams have been cowed by them, especially us.  Mind you, having all the decisions go their way has helped a bit...

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

But God ****ing bless. Where Nigel goes we'll support. Really hope you stay up. 

Strangely enough, Nigel wasn't getting as much love during his brief stint at Derby County.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2