Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Guest An Sionnach
Just now, irishfoxkev said:

OMG Sterling really has turned into a terrible player

Don't worry he is plenty good enough for England.

It’s a crap result if it stays like this but all we have to do is win and match the chasing fews results in our remaining games. I know it’s a big ask and not easy but if the players want it that much then the ball is in their court and theirs to lose. 

im spookily enough not at panic stages yet and still confident we finish top 4.

Guest An Sionnach
Just now, weller54 said:

United will finish above us... guaranteed.

Manchester or Sheffield or both?

Need City to do what they did to Real Madrid, 2 late goals. However, they've not quite look up to that level today. Just means we need a win tomorrow before we come against Arsenal, Sheff Utd, Spuds and United in our last 10. There's four six pointers!

Edited by oxtonfox
spell

I have a theory our players have thrown in the towel because they don’t want us to qualify for the Champions League because they want their potential new clubs next season to be in it and not us. Example: Maddison, Chilwell, Cags, Vardy etc 

Edited by Master Fox

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

It’s a crap result if it stays like this but all we have to do is win and match the chasing fews results in our remaining games. I know it’s a big ask and not easy but if the players want it that much then the ball is in their court and theirs to lose. 

im spookily enough not at panic stages yet and still confident we finish top 4.

Problem is our form is terrible and Villa are fighting to stay in the division, I do not know if Brendan can motivate the players at present after that awful display midweek.

Just now, Master Fox said:

I have theory our players have thrown in the towel because they don’t want us to qualify for the Champions League because they want their potential new clubs next season to be in it and not us. 

That's so machiavellian - it's almost believable :-)

3 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Why do Man City play their best game against us and total trash against the likes of United? This season is so frustrating. 

The Hobbit seems to have a number on Pep, which is absolutely hilarious, considering that the former is the worst manager of the league by a country mile. Also don't forget that we're willing to play to the contrary of the current Mu who just park the bus, hope for a lucky goal and hit on the counter. 

2 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Problem is our form is terrible and Villa are fighting to stay in the division, I do not know if Brendan can motivate the players at present after that awful display midweek.

If our form doesn't improve at all in the second half of the season then we don't deserve top four. 

We've had a huge gap. 

United perfectly capable of losing next week to some muck anyway. 

Edited by Finnegan