Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I’m sorry but a precedent has been set where we need to see the lines on any offside check that close. Makes it seem like one wasn’t done. I’m sure that happens all the time. Like something in the box happens and the commentator will say “VAR will be checking that”... not necessarily. They need to announce any plays that they are checking officially.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Man City need a whole new defence if they are to get any where near Liverpool next season 

I can see them sniffing around Cags. Quite a few teams with defensive frailties to address -Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs

Just now, lestajigs said:

Micah richards, says shouldn’t of been a foul,  “back in our day “!! No it was not a foul, but ffs micah you were a modern day footballer, don’t speak like you were playing in the 60s 😂😂😂

He played like someone who was in his sixties. He, too, was one of these great young prospects who lost his way

I can’t believe VAR looked at the penalty incident and didn’t give it, we would have been raging if we didn’t get that.

On the other hand it was never a foul leading up to the goal.  It was nowhere near offside either so only needed the briefest of checks.

Eddison obviously should have done better.

Ottimendi is as shit as he always was.  Still hasn’t recovered from being put on his arse by Mahrez 4 years ago.

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

The state of Micah Richards punditry. Regardless of whether its a free kick or not apparently because it's a derby refs should be more lenient and the rules of the game have to change? lol  ****ing clown

Incredible. Also regarding the penalty, 'If I'm being honest, I've seen them given'.

Well as you're being paid as a professional pundit how about actually being honest then and say it was a penalty!

• Like 1

Just now, Walkers said:

I don't get it, was that not given because his finger nail was offside or becaue De Gea has stopped?

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why don't we get to see the lines properly? I don't trust VAR one bit.

I thought it was clear his knee was beyond the yellow line drawn up in line with Shaw...